Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #46892
View in threaded mode

Subject: "the "after" pics...car is out of the shop" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
optikalMay-06-03 07:44 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46892, "the "after" pics...car is out of the shop"

http://odious.webhop.org/car/ - put the backslash at the end of it if it doesn't already....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ClayMay-06-03 07:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46893, "RE: the"
In response to Reply # 0

WoW!

95 GST | So-Cal

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

chrysler kidMay-06-03 07:52 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#46894, "RE: the"
In response to Reply # 0
May-06-03 07:58 PM by chrysler kid

dont really like the color but it turned out awesome man! how did you make that mr2 scoop? you hafta cut out the quarter panel?

oh and i made you a sig if u want to use it, actually just resized your pic

11.65 @ 115

BlkTalon96May-06-03 08:34 PM
Member since Nov 15th 2002
326 posts,
#46899, "RE: the"
In response to Reply # 0
May-06-03 08:34 PM by BlkTalon96

I like the color. It's unique and not too close to puke green. Good Job What hood is that btw??

--Alpine 7893 Head Unit
--2 Alpine MRD-M500s
--2 Alpine Type R 12s
--2 Pair Type R Coaxials
^^^Mobile Earthquake^^^

Hit me up on AIM: BlackTalon96

DSMRoadsterMay-06-03 10:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#46908, "RE: the"
In response to Reply # 3

real sleek. I have the same side skirts and it's fiberglass. My question to you is were yours also fiberglass and if so why mold it to car? I was going to mold it, but was afraid if I hit a speed bump and it cracks, then it's not gonna look too good. Because then the molded area would also show. The skirts will not look too clean on my car though, seeing how I didn't take the time to fit them real good. There will be spaces near the corner of the doors where the skirts raise up.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

Teameclipse804May-06-03 11:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#46914, "RE: the"
In response to Reply # 4

Wow that looks really clean. Good choice in kits.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

CVedEclipseMay-07-03 02:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#46915, "RE: the"
In response to Reply # 5

i think "wow" just about sumarizes it! very clean car you got there bro... really diggin the color, kit pieces, and im really likin the wingless look.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

thegameMay-07-03 03:03 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#46916, "RE: the"
In response to Reply # 6

wow. looks real nice. i like it

jerseystyle1May-07-03 03:12 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#46917, "Clean car"
In response to Reply # 7

Looks great, very clean! Not sure if the rims flow with the rest, but looks really good!

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

BlitzdEclipse99May-07-03 03:51 AM
Member since Apr 01st 2002
388 posts,
#46923, "RE: Clean car"
In response to Reply # 8

Dammnit, I can't get the site to work for me. Someone post them up here, please

Custom Computers
http://www.virtual-octane.net

WickedESiMay-07-03 04:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#46925, "RE: Clean car"
In response to Reply # 9
May-07-03 04:26 AM by WickedESi

Don't click on the link, it won't work, you have to copy and paste the url in a new window.

http://odious.webhop.org/car/

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #46892 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic