Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #31983
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Suicide Doors" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
98GST16Oct-03-02 02:14 PM
Member since Jan 20th 2002
312 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31983, "Suicide Doors"

does anyone have suicide doors on their eclipse...i wanna do something different with my car and i thought that would be kinda crazy...post ur pics if u got em and let me know how much it cost ya thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
1998EclipseRSOct-04-02 07:50 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31984, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 0

Red tint eh, This question has been asked before awhile back and I'm pretty sure no one on the board has them.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Oct-04-02 10:08 AM

#31985, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 1

Ya I'm interested in doing the same to mine...they make kits, or you can make your own.

DocWhiplashOct-04-02 11:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#31986, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 2

I know there have been some pics posted of em and www.autoloc.com sells the suicide door hinge kits. I'm waitin for the lambo door kit though. (pimp juice)

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

98GST16Oct-04-02 03:43 PM
Member since Jan 20th 2002
312 posts,
#31987, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 3

i heard that lambo doors cost a forture...but hey more power to ya i would do lambo in a heartbeat if i had the cash

BuckNuttyOct-04-02 03:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#31988, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 4

There is a place making a bolt on kit that costs $1600, I WILL be getting them ASAP, as in i would like to get the first off hte assembly line.

DocWhiplashOct-05-02 02:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#31989, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 5

Yeah those ^^^^ are the kits I was talkin bout. There from www.decah.net . I'm not to sure in this company now though. They really havent been doing to much to get any other types of kits out.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

bedlam32570Oct-05-02 03:21 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
1240 posts,
#31990, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 6

yeah the lambo doors are neat. as far as the suicide doors, i know that a good shop can do a custom job but you'll be paying out the a$$ for em to do it.

GorkoRacingOct-05-02 04:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#31991, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 7

Yeah I'm gonna get that lambo kit. I think it would look sweet and have always loved doors like that. There are no cars around here like that and i have only seen 1 lambo in my entire life in huntsville. Suicide doors are getting a lot of talk lately ive seen from a lot of the guys around here, havent seen anyone with em tho.

soldier101Oct-05-02 05:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#31992, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 8

I saw one lambo in florida while on vacation, never saw one in bama

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

mrlocalpimpOct-06-02 06:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4518 posts,
#31993, "RE: Suicide Doors"
In response to Reply # 9

yes well whats a suicide door. it does not sound pleasant but you guys seem to like it

I got banned for being a constant tard.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #31983 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic