Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #16661
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
cucumberMar-08-02 06:29 AM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16661, "Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."

Well, go to the album, and I took 20 random pictures of crap on my car. Just tell me what you think.

http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos_edit.asp?mi=1&smi=1&a=63816

or try this one

http://www.webphotos.com/list_albums.asp?mi=1&smi=1

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
optimuspetersonMar-08-02 06:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16662, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 0

it doesn't exist

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cucumberMar-08-02 06:37 AM
592 posts,
#16663, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 1

yeah it does

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

SonicYanMar-08-02 06:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#16664, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 2

Yup, it doesn't show up. But anyway, nice sig. Really love the Stillen bumper. Damn, if ur car's crappy, I wonder what mine is..

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

optimuspetersonMar-08-02 06:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#16665, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 3

i swear i'm going to paint my car silver. i love the way it looks with a cf hood. i just need to get money . oh well i quess thats a project for next winter.

2006 Scion tC

cucumberMar-08-02 07:08 AM
592 posts,
#16666, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 4

are you sure it doesn't work?

every time i click on this link

http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos_edit.asp?mi=1&smi=1&a=63816

i get my album that comes up with picture of my car. If it continues to not work just keep telling my...I have lots of nice pictures that I spent an entire afternoon to show you guys...hehe

optimuspetersonMar-08-02 07:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#16667, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 5

"This Album Does Not Exist "

thats exactly what it says. don't know how you fix it but if you wanted to you could go and paste all the pictures urls in a post.

2006 Scion tC

proDMDMar-08-02 07:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
580 posts,
#16668, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 5

nope not working

AFX/UDP,AEM,AF/X 55mm TB,50 shot of NOS,Glenn's short shifter,17" tantrum,prokit KYB AGX,JL stealthbox sony headunit,audiobahn amp,M3 style mirrors,Blue leds,yellow fogs,reverse ind,w

vegasdsmrMar-08-02 07:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#16669, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 7

didnt werk for me, but your sig pic is sahweeet!

luv dat cf hood. and red is a good color to have it against as well

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

evan2Mar-08-02 07:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#16670, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 8

sweet i like.. damn i started the whole damn silver and CF thing ahah jk... im a og CF hood owner.. haah

hey man with webphotos.com you cant post the url to it.. the only way for us to see your whole album is to go there and click share album and then email it to us..

im not sure if theres a way to have it shared all over so u never have to..

but yuo have the only rights to the album thats why it works for you..

so you can post all the pics

try www.pbase.com you can send the link to them..

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

Chris_FLMar-08-02 03:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
926 posts,
#16671, "RE: Finally...Pictures of my car...tell me what you think..."
In response to Reply # 9

You can post the URL to webphotos.com. Once you have the picture open, take a look at the source code and you'll see the path to your picture. Just post that path and there you go. All my pictures are from webphoto....Just my $0.02.

BTW, car looks great!

http://www.snappydsl.net/ctoledo/

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #16661 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic