Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104695
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Just A Few Pics Of Mandy" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratortekleinJun-22-10 07:01 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104695, "Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
Jun-22-10 07:03 PM by teklein

Hey,

These are just a few picture I have snapped while working on Mandy over the past few weeks. Figured someone might wanna check em out

I still have my 2ga Talon skirts to go on and the 2gb Talon spoiler.

Also, I have EDM tail lights on the way

Zac wired my fogs. He wired them so with the factory switch on they turn on and off with the car, kinda like DRL's. If I turn the factory switch off, they go off.:

New door, fender, and hood strut kit installed the azdave way:

And quick pic of my new wheels:

This one Zac took when it was dyno'd with the old wheels:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
freelancefoolJun-22-10 08:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104696, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 0

I always liked Mandy.

My Blog

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dalesmitsuJun-22-10 08:17 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104698, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 1

Damn, that engine bay is tits, great cleanup job.

Is your hood props, the hatch struts.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

740 turbo brickJun-22-10 08:29 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#104700, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 2

Very nice. I like the old wheels too, what are you doing with them?

BTW, how do you like that AEM V2? Im bidding on one on ebay for under 100. Does it sound good?

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

adamztyJun-22-10 10:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
219 posts,
#104701, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 740 turbo brick
Very nice. I like the old wheels too, what are you doing with them?

They're sitting in my garage right now.

ModeratortekleinJun-23-10 06:26 AM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104702, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by freelancefool
I always liked Mandy.

Yeah, she is pretty beast.

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Damn, that engine bay is tits, great cleanup job. Is your hood props, the hatch struts.

That is the hood strut kit from Redline Tuning. Thanks for the compliment!

Originally posted by 740 turbo brick
Very nice. I like the old wheels too, what are you doing with them? BTW, how do you like that AEM V2? Im bidding on one on ebay for under 100. Does it sound good?

Sold them to adamzty. They are 16" Rota Slipstreams though.

The V2 is awesome! I had mine powder coated black though. Got AEM to send me the stickers for it

Originally posted by adamzty
Originally posted by 740 turbo brick Very nice. I like the old wheels too, what are you doing with them?
They're sitting in my garage right now.

This

AdministratorCODE4Jun-23-10 08:24 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#104703, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 5

I like the old rims better. Clean though!

---

2012 2500HD LML

megaskillzJun-23-10 08:26 AM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
#104704, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 5

Pink valve cover? Very different. BTW, car looks nice man.

Slo2gJun-23-10 08:31 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#104705, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by megaskillz

Ahh, the story of the pink valve cover. I'm sure Tim will tell it....again...

RoninEclipse2GJun-23-10 03:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104707, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 7
Jun-23-10 03:43 PM by RoninEclipse2G

Originally posted by megaskillz

Man I wish I could have been there when Tim bought that. I heard it was a laugh and then some. I bet he'll never buy another part with his sunglasses on ever again LOL

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratortekleinJun-23-10 05:56 PM
1699 posts,
#104708, "RE: Just A Few Pics Of Mandy"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Originally posted by megaskillz Pink valve cover? Very different. BTW, car looks nice man.
Man I wish I could have been there when Tim bought that. I heard it was a laugh and then some. I bet he'll never buy another part with his sunglasses on ever again LOL

Originally posted by teklein
Originally posted by hazardeclipse little back story. Walking from the parking lot to the drag strip with Tim and he spots this... thing. unsuspecting powder coating vendor is talking with the other people in his booth minding his own business when Tim walks up: Tim- "HOW MUCH FOR THE PINK VALVE COVER" Powder coat guy "uh... 40 buck-" before he can finish his sentence, and in one motion, two 20 dollar bills are ripped from somewhere on Tim's person and thrown in this mans face and the valve cover removed from the table, in a squeal in strange tim klein esque glee... Tim never took his sunglasses off to see said valve cover in his marginally retard impulse purchase and didn't realize how pink it actually was until he saw the pic on my camera phone. i spent the rest of the weekend almost offended at its pinkness and almost shear disregard and flagrant mockery of all things manly and awesome, and literally said out loud a few times "jesus christ that thing is pink..."
LOL. Dude, Coballs interior was glowing pink on the way home. My room glows pink. I cant decide whether to put the obnoxiously pink VC on, or the black one I had I just had PC'd on the car. In Dino's words: Someone won a bet because Tim bought that thing.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104695 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic