Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104959
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Identify these rims..." Previous topic | Next topic
iamnotwhoiamOct-04-10 09:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104959, "Identify these rims..."
Oct-04-10 08:24 PM by iamnotwhoiam

Anyone have any idea what kind of rims these are? They came with my car and I kinda like them, but would love to identify them. I'm thinking of painting them as one of them has some damage to the finish and one of them has a cut to the edge of the rim lip.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RoninEclipse2GOct-04-10 05:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104960, "RE: Identify these rims..."
In response to Reply # 0

Any closer pics? It's hard to tell from so far away.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GOct-06-10 04:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104966, "RE: Identify these rims..."
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks for the better pic. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you what they're from. I like them though.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

iamnotwhoiamOct-11-10 02:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#104975, "RE: Identify these rims..."
In response to Reply # 2

bummer.. I may have to take them off and inspect them more to see if I can find a manufacture.

I was also thinking of painting these bronze to help with some of blemishes and well it should look nice with the maroon color of the car.

-Jason

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677

ModeratortekleinOct-12-10 07:09 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104979, "RE: Identify these rims..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by iamnotwhoiam
bummer.. I may have to take them off and inspect them more to see if I can find a manufacture. I was also thinking of painting these bronze to help with some of blemishes and well it should look nice with the maroon color of the car.

Considering you are using stock lug nuts on them, I would bet they are OEM wheels.

They kinda look like it too.

Not the question is off of what...

iamnotwhoiamOct-24-10 09:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#104987, "RE: Identify these rims..."
In response to Reply # 4

Well I found out where these rims came from. a 2004 Mitsubishi Diamante VRX. They are also 16x7's. If only I knew that when I was getting new tires as I would have gotten wider ones.

-Jason

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104959 Previous topic | Next topic