Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104954
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Some pics of my rs to show you guys" Previous topic | Next topic
JoshDSMOct-03-10 11:28 AM
Member since Aug 29th 2010
69 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104954, "Some pics of my rs to show you guys"
Oct-03-10 11:29 AM by JoshDSM

Here are some pics to my eclipse

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/JoshDSM/

I would post them on here in my thread but im not really to sure since im new to posting to this site. But just wanted to show everyone my ride to see what ppl think

Attachment #1, ( file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Babbz413Oct-03-10 02:20 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104955, "RE: Some pics of my rs to show you guys"
In response to Reply # 0

To post pictures on this forum, all you need to do is put/paste in the url for the image.

Car looks good. Which is how it is at the moment? Vinyl or not?

95 GS Boosted

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JoshDSMOct-03-10 02:23 PM
69 posts,
#104956, "RE: Some pics of my rs to show you guys"
In response to Reply # 1

there is no vinyl anymore i got rid of that after i got it back form my work for all new suspension( kid i bought it from had the crappy ebay coilovers) and head gasket replaced. cars came along way, ill have to get some up to date pics

eclipserstturboOct-03-10 05:05 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2008
281 posts,
#104957, "RE: Some pics of my rs to show you guys"
In response to Reply # 2

Those vinyls are phat. I'd rock that. Those red lip wheels look really good on her too.

I CONTRIBUTED TO THE WIKI!
ah... turbo. I love the turbo, the boost, the speed, the sound.
and its all better when you do it yourself. cheaper too.

JoshDSMOct-03-10 05:12 PM
69 posts,
#104958, "RE: Some pics of my rs to show you guys"
In response to Reply # 3

ahha i rocked the decal for about a week, but i was getting nasty looks, plus i wanted it to look clean. Thanks i removed the red lip for now. like i said ill have to take more recent pics when its not raining, i lowered it more

John99RSOct-06-10 03:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104964, "RE: Some pics of my rs to show you guys"
In response to Reply # 4

Looks good....not a fan of vinyl myself, but those aren't too bad. Glad you took them off though....clean is the way to go.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

JoshDSMOct-06-10 07:07 PM
69 posts,
#104967, "RE: Some pics of my rs to show you guys"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks, yea the decal was nasty so i spent 2 days in my garage with a hair dryer and pulled it off. I want to take her along way from where she is now

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104954 Previous topic | Next topic