Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78760
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan_HesNov-15-04 04:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78760, "Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
Nov-15-04 04:30 PM by Ryan_Hes

All I had to do was roll the rear lip a tad and they fit no problem. I only snapped a few pics cause its rainy outside...

19x8.5 Ikon P35's with Scorcher T/A BFGoodrich tires.

Let me know what you think.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
sonikbewmNov-15-04 04:23 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78761, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 0

Damn...I wish I could afford new rims all the time. Looks good though.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTNov-15-04 04:38 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#78762, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 1

looks hot, is that a 1.5" lip on those?

Ryan_HesNov-15-04 04:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#78763, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 2

Im not exactly sure how big the dish is....I'll measure sometime....its between 2 and 3 I'd say...

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

ToTaLEkLyPz99Nov-15-04 06:29 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#78766, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 3

they are gonna rub and plus they stick out past the fender..i like your other ones better..

FlyinEsiNov-15-04 06:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#78767, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 4

What is the offset, and what size tire did you go with??? did you end up putting the 215 on?

djtrickeeNov-15-04 06:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#78768, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by ToTaLEkLyPz99
they are gonna rub and plus they stick out past the fender..i like your other ones better..

They do look like they stick out too far. especially in the front.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

FlyinEsiNov-15-04 06:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#78769, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 6

they look like they stick out just like mine . . . and mine rub!

er0ckzNov-15-04 07:13 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2004
431 posts,
#78771, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 7
Nov-15-04 07:13 PM by er0ckz

OMG, your car looks so sick. Good job man. Best silver car I'v ever seen.

HRC S16G. FMIC. 8.5:1 JE PISTONS. CROWER RODS.

engz
www.cnnmotorsports.com | http://www.cardomain.com/id/el2ocz33

hydrataNov-15-04 08:34 PM
Member since Sep 11th 2003
512 posts,
#78774, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 8

very hot looking, but they do stick out some it looks like.

Ryan_HesNov-15-04 09:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#78775, "RE: Proof 19x8.5 rims fit. Yes - another set of rims for me....pics....."
In response to Reply # 9
Nov-15-04 09:03 PM by Ryan_Hes

Im running 225/35 tires. The offset is +38. They stick out just barely due to the offset, and I actually think it makes the car look more aggressive and mean looking. As far as rubbing... I havn't rubbed yet, at least I don't think I have...pretty sure I would hear it or feel it slightly. Perhaps maybe my springs are a tad stiffer? I'm running H&R Sport springs...

Do you rub in the front or back FlyinEsi? I rolled my rear fender lips, I don't think that is a problem area...though I will keep my eye on it. But everything seems to clear fine...

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78760 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic