Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #67133
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Ordered my kit today ;-)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
GSwede96Feb-18-04 10:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67133, "Ordered my kit today ;-)"

Finally got money to order the kit..:_) A buddy club II kit is on its way home Also my new rims arives this week or next week and same with my new win Finally getting somehwer )

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
xEclipsE RaceRxFeb-18-04 11:04 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67136, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 0
Feb-18-04 11:05 AM by xEclipsE RaceRx

GET PIX OF EVERYTHING! EVEN THE BOX THE KIT COMES IN LOL GOOD JOB

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Done with Project: Low Comp. Rebuild. Now I have a major oil leak by my rear main seal =(*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GSwede96Feb-18-04 11:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#67140, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 1

Oh I will..make a full write up on the job from delivery of package till final product on the shows..trust me.Only reason I bought a digital camera really*LOL*

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

farmdogg55Feb-18-04 12:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#67143, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 2

cool, congrats and good choice on the kit. what are you going to do about the graphics? or are they painted? just wondering if they were staying or going.

GSwede96Feb-18-04 01:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#67150, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 3

graphics are vinyl and they go...New paintjob with a new paint that just came out her New wing, new rims, a light bar is added too. Interior is being ripped and a new stereosetup is being built+ race seats are going in(they are in my garage now) SO it should be fu Alot of work left but those who saw my GS know that it will be done *smile*

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

eklipsdrvr99Feb-19-04 03:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#67185, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 4

Good choice on kit.

Mike
www.streamlinemotorsportsva.com
http://members.cardomain.com/eklipsdrvr99

pfmicksFeb-19-04 01:41 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#67225, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 5

What rims did you get?

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

GSwede96Feb-19-04 02:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#67231, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 6

KOSEI GZZA 8,5x18"

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

GSwede96Apr-27-04 03:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#71479, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-27-04 03:39 PM by GSwede96

Thought I would throw up soe pics of how the kit turns out on the car.Stiol not painted but its going to the painter after this weekend Had to make some custom stuff though..My FMIC is huge and doesnt fit well with a kit thats made for stock IC....Same with exhaust..I have dual 4" pipes...kit was made for one...Well here it goes...It is straight eventhough it looks a little off..one pipe is sticking out and fools the eye a little...

Sideskirts glued/screwed and started to mold them in...

front:

and one overall pic...

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

injendsmApr-27-04 03:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#71481, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 8

very damn nice imo. makes me want a bc2 kit again.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

sonikbewmApr-27-04 05:01 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#71485, "RE: Ordered my kit today ;-)"
In response to Reply # 9

That is nice! The buddy club 2 kit is the only kit that I would think of getting.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #67133 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic