Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58260
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Can you fix a bent wheel?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSSep-27-03 06:14 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58260, "Can you fix a bent wheel?"

On the outter edge of my wheel I hit a pothole and bent one of my wheels.... its just on the edge... is it fixable. I'm not too concerned because it isn't that bad but I'd like to know if in the future when I get some skrill after puting the kit on I can fix it.

THANKS!

-Chip

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
98_silvergsSep-27-03 06:55 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58262, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-27-03 06:55 PM by 98_silvergs

Those rims arent that great at all, just buy new ones

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SpreadEagleSep-27-03 06:57 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#58263, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 0

Yea bent wheels can be fixed but I don't know if it's something you want to tackle yourself. Check the yellow pages or ask a couple body shops in the area if they recommend anyone, I've had a couple staightened it's usually about $80-$100 to fix them and paint/clear them.

95ESI-intake,borla,sportlines,kyb,tsw
more on the way

1998EclipseRSSep-28-03 06:17 PM
3245 posts,
#58371, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 1

Dude, Fuck you. you are a fucking faggot. I usually back you up... I asked how to fix my wheel... they are brand new why would I get new ones. FUCK YOU. You're an asshole. Did I ask if I should throw away $1400 and get new wheels... NO I asked how to fix my 1 bent wheel. If I knew where you lived I'd come beat your ass you fucking queer. Your car is so fucking boring... and thats coming from someone who has the most played out bodykit ever. You suck and so does your mom... I fucked her and it was sweet.

I hope you die in a car accident... Yep.. I do.

-Chippy

Ryan_HesSep-29-03 01:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#58443, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 2

I dont think he needs new paint, clear -- just needs it straightened out. If you can't notice it's bent...I wouldn't worry about it. I actually have one rim that is just ever so slightly bent between 2 spokes....you can BARELY tell if you look at it just right really uo close....I don't worry about it.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

jerseystyle1Oct-01-03 03:05 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#58634, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 3

>Dude, Fuck you. you are a fucking faggot. I usually back you
>up... I asked how to fix my wheel... they are brand new why
>would I get new ones. FUCK YOU. You're an asshole. Did I ask
>if I should throw away $1400 and get new wheels... NO I asked
>how to fix my 1 bent wheel. If I knew where you lived I'd come
>beat your ass you fucking queer. Your car is so fucking
>boring... and thats coming from someone who has the most
>played out bodykit ever. You suck and so does your mom... I
>fucked her and it was sweet.
>
>I hope you die in a car accident... Yep.. I do.
>
>-Chippy

WOW:o

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

98_silvergsOct-01-03 04:34 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#58635, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 3

>
>
>-Chippy

Here is my address

Ryan Moreau
97 Belrose ave
Lowell, ma 01852

If you really want to back up your words, pm me and i will pay for the plane ticket for you and a friend. Or if you live somehwat close by the New England area, i will take the time to drive out to see you.

sonny bkOct-01-03 05:32 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#58647, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 3
Oct-01-03 05:33 AM by sonny bk

>
>
>-Chippy

HAHHAHHAHAH...DUDE its a waste of time and effort getting pissed off. Just embrace the hatin, don't fight it.

I'll help pay for the plane ticket if I can film it.
I want to post the fight when I'm done.

BTW...I was quoted 85 bucks to fix (not including shipping there and back). I said f it and bought a new rim.

Also...I hope those rims are each 15lbs if ya paid 1400 for em. That's a lot of money, damn!!!
I spent 300 for all 4 for my cheapies and they never dent.

WTB:
--bolt on turbo kit (star, hahn, etc.)
--rear drum to disc set up
--internals
---------------HOLLA!!!

AggressionOct-01-03 05:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#58651, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 4

You know you can file a claim with the city or the DOT in your state. Go and take a picture of the pothole and send it with your claim and they will compensate you to replace or repair your rim. They sent me $350 for my rim when I messed it up hittin a pothole.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

1998EclipseRSOct-01-03 06:43 AM
3245 posts,
#58656, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 8

Okay buy me a plane ticket... The fact that you'd really want to pay $250 dollars to get you ass beat is just funny, but hey... people with downs syndrome are getting smarter I guess, right my little freind. You can suck my 40 inch e-cock. I'm sorry that you got "real mad" about me wishing death upon you... I'm really am sorry... MINUS THE PART WHER I SAID I WAS SORRY AND ADD THE PART WHERE I SAY I DON'T GIVE A FUCK...

Hey dude, maybe you should get really mad now... and maybe cry and I'll send you some e-tissues and an e-bottle and you can send me e-mails about how sad you are. Bottom line. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

People like you die first anyway... karma karma krama karma karma chameleooooooooon.

PEACE.

-Chippy

ErikOct-01-03 07:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#58658, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 9

Easy killer. I'd get this in before lock. John Mika (816) 474-7900. He's in KC/MO I have slow azz dial-up here at pitt so I didn't bother to see the pic of the wheel. Just take it off and take it to him (heard he fixes them, but never delt with) also there is a hubcap/wheel place that fixed my sister's GSX wheel and did a flawless job. I'll have to talk to her boyfriend to see which one it was.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58260 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic