Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #524
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Just a few more people are needed" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDeanoDDec-27-00 06:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#524, "Just a few more people are needed"

to make this group buy of custom seat covers for our cars. We need a dozen to get them made for $200 a complete set(front w/headrests and rears). If you are interested please post your e-mail address in the Announcement section. You can tell that I really want these

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo
http://ar.dsm.org

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Tony M (Guest)Dec-27-00 07:14 PM

#525, "RE: Just a few more people are needed"
In response to Reply # 0

hehe I really wanna know what these are going to look like and from the custom vynil quotes i have gotten already $500+ I think this is a Steal! Sign up people!

tony

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ECLiPSE56Dec-27-00 07:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
181 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#526, "Before i buy anything, i need to see a picture first atleast... you got one?"
In response to Reply # 1

-FiFty SiX- 1997 Mitsu Eclipse RS (soon to be boostin. .)
--_----_-_-_-DSM Bay Area Chapter-_---__--_-

Allan
allan@sablan.org

--=-=-=-=----------representin NoRCALi/BaY ArEa since '97-----=-=-=-=------

Teameclipse804Dec-27-00 07:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#527, "RE: Before i buy anything, i need to see a picture first atleast... you got one?"
In response to Reply # 2

Ya I'm wondering how will it fit over the rear seats? Will it be tight fitting like a custom vinyl, or just a loose seat cover? The rear seats are kind of deep, so how would that be installed? Any additional info would be nice. Thanks.

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Tom95EsiDec-28-00 03:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
70 posts,
#528, "RE: Just a few more people are needed"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm with these guys, a picture more information is needed before I will commit. It sounds good though.

TeamDeanoDDec-28-00 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
#529, "I am committing based on a perfect look and fit"
In response to Reply # 4

I am sure if we get the 12 people required, they will make a set and then we can see what they look like. The way it is going, a few more details around the group purchase would probably be nice(who is going to make them, type and quality of material, etc). All I am committing to is that I will pay $200 for a custom set of quality tight fitting covers, that look great. I think everyone could commit to that.....Right?

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo

flossinpnoyracerDec-28-00 04:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#530, "look in here for da link"
In response to Reply # 0

LAST EDITED ON 28-Dec-00 AT 09:52 AM (PST)

check da bottom message

1999 GST

1997 RS

flossinpnoyracerDec-28-00 04:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#531, "RE: look in here for da link"
In response to Reply # 6

im the one holdin the group buy
heres a pic of boy JAMES wid the two tone seat covers

Go to www.importfan.com
CLICK ON
enter site
then

products
then

eclipse 95-99
then

TC SPOILER
BLITS
scroll down

1999 GST

1997 RS

TeamDeanoDDec-28-00 05:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
#532, "Dude.......I am so in!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

I want a pair in Tan and Black just like the pics. Did I say I wanted in? Everyone please disregard the earlier post about getting more details. BTW: who is actually making them for us, they look kick @$$.

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo

Tony M (Guest)Dec-28-00 06:36 AM

#533, "RE: Dude.......I am so in!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

i couldnt get the link to work could someone post the pic?

thanks
tony

TeamDeanoDDec-28-00 07:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
#534, "Here it is"
In response to Reply # 9

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #524 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic