Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #52133
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
pea_jayJul-07-03 02:43 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2003
415 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52133, "Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"

Well here are some pics of my car. Yea its ricey i think, but hopefully you all take it easy on me. Its just getting started, but if you have any imput, good or bad, feel free to express it.

In front of a gas station when i was in Cleveland, before windows were tinted and before the tailights.

Front view, my other car to the left(dodge stealth)

back view (center is painted now)

After the wash

and my girl with the car

hope you enjoy lol

96 Eclipse Base 5 spd
Rebuilt engine w/ forged internals, APC Air Filter, Clear bumper lenses, 15" ICW wheels, Alpine v12 amp, 2 12" Xplodes, 5.6" lcd monitor, Dvd player, Playstation 2, Power1 Exhaust, Aerospeed Wing, Altezza tails w/ painted center, 20% tint, Silver Graphics, Audiovox alarm system.

Big transformation underway this winter!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
98_silvergsJul-05-03 07:30 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52134, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Bad looking car, otherwise cute girlfriend, more pics of her please.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

pea_jayJul-05-03 07:49 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2003
415 posts,
#52135, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Bad as in good? Or bad as in what the hell were you thinking?

96 Eclipse Base 5 spd
Rebuilt engine w/ forged internals, APC Air Filter, Clear bumper lenses, 15" ICW wheels, Alpine v12 amp, 2 12" Xplodes, 5.6" lcd monitor, Dvd player, Playstation 2, Power1 Exhaust, Aerospeed Wing, Altezza tails w/ painted center, 20% tint, Silver Graphics, Audiovox alarm system.

Big transformation underway this winter!

JJul-05-03 08:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#52136, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Loox good 2 me, oh yeah... the car 2, LOL (j/k). Anyways, I'm glad 2 C that U painted your center tail, I don't care 4 the Altezzas center. U really need 2 drop that thing like a mo fo

P.S.
I need 2 drop mine 2, still saving 4 some Koni's 2 go w/ the pretty Shunk2's on my shelf.

- J

- J

spicyMitsuJul-05-03 08:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
573 posts,
#52137, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 2

>Bad as in good? Or bad as in what the hell were you
>thinking?

im guessing bad as not good.

hehee j/k... nice girl

-Joe

KLIPZ22Jul-05-03 08:21 PM
Member since May 12th 2002
548 posts,
#52138, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Is all right but the bench has to go , I ve seen smaller wings on airplanes

tim97rsJul-05-03 09:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#52141, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 5

ditch the park bench!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

RemyJul-05-03 11:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#52149, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Ok I wont flame u.
Drop it, loose the rear light and take more pic of your girlfriend

jerseystyle1Jul-06-03 01:46 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#52156, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 7

>Ok I wont flame u.
>Drop it, loose the rear light and take more pic of your
>girlfriend

I agree, and get rid of the wing!

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-06-03 04:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#52161, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 8

drop it, lose the wing, ditch those rims and get bigger ones. overall, a nice clean ride.

2007 wrx

farmdogg55Jul-06-03 05:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#52164, "RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!"
In response to Reply # 9

not bad, i dont like the wing either. i cant tell if its the sun, but it looks like you need to clear the fog from your headlight.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #52133 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic