Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #31244
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Honesty Poll: Help me make some decisions..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Sep-17-02 01:41 AM

#31244, "Poll question: Honesty Poll: Help me make some decisions..."

Poll result (0 votes)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Sep-17-02 01:42 AM

#31245, "Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 0

Pic A:

Pic B:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BuckNuttySep-17-02 02:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31246, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 1

I think the graffix add a unique look to the car. They are done in good taste and distinguish you from the rest. Your car is clean, and with graffix like that it is hard to have a clean look. The second pic jus makes you look like the usual ricer kid with a stock car and a wing. I guess it really depends on how serious you are about modding your car mang. "The chouce is yours!!" <--- In the best captain america voice i can do.

9D9 MITSU RSSep-17-02 03:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31247, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 2

grafix!

farmdogg55Sep-17-02 03:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#31248, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 3

pic B: i think the graphix would have looked better all black. but they do look good now. i just like the clean look better on your car...maybe put on your skirts, paint your handles and mirrors, and it will look real good

Cliff
"All rice no race"
my Talon and me: http://members.cardomain.com/farmdogg55
When I'm done, Uncle Ben will be jealous!

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Sep-17-02 04:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#31249, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 4

>i just like the clean look
>better on your car...maybe put on your skirts, paint your
>handles and mirrors, and it will look real good

i agree, i LOVE the way super20g's car looks. i wouldnt mind just havvin the stillen front and spoiler

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

FlyinEsiSep-17-02 03:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#31250, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 1

Alright, you know what I think of your grafix...they look cool, but they just aren't Myke's car to me. I like the clean ass red look to your car, but if it were me, I would leave the hood grafix on, I think that looks pimp

'98 Talon Esi

Mods:
System:Alpine CD Deck w/ 6d Changer|2 10" C2 Precision Power Subs|Fosgate 360a2 Amp
Engine:helmut.idlegames.com/sounds/tal_cdb.mp3|Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs|K&N Drop-in Air Cleaner
Suspension:Upper Front & Rear Strut Bars
Exterior:15% Tint All Around

Next Purchases:
Symborski Shifter Kit
Short Shifter

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac!!"

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Sep-17-02 03:16 AM

#31251, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 6

wow

ModeratorEvuLFleASep-17-02 03:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#31252, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 7

LMAO, I didn't even realize the graffix weren't on in the second pic. I was going to say A because I liked the pose better...

Anyway, I think since you like graffix you should get something else. Don't take this wrong, but your graffix kind of look kiddy and not that professional looking.

There is a sweet silver rx7 with some graffix that I doubt I will get but would if it was free. I search all over the net until I found a perfect one.

I dunno, I like either way.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Ryan_HesSep-17-02 06:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#31253, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 8

Pic B:

Lose the graphics, get skirts, paint handles and mirrors to match..

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

ClaySep-17-02 06:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#31254, "RE: Choose which way looks better, eh?"
In response to Reply # 8

pic b, looks much more dynamic. pic a is a nice pose but its just a pose lacking energy. why don't u do some insane photoshoping on pic b?

95 GST | So-Cal

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #31244 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic