Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #85378
View in threaded mode

Subject: "OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
ashaleenicoleMay-22-05 06:27 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85378, "OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/774110/1

for those of you who don't notice, this is NOT my page.

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Some random girl named ashley has a car exactly like mine!?!? WTF

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
madhatter210May-22-05 06:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85380, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 0

LoL, I could see if you had a red or black car, but pink and the same name also that is just way fucked up imo. I vote chick fight to see who gets to keep the pink crown.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ColtsNumba1FanMay-22-05 06:32 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
#85381, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 0

her car is cool as is yours ... but thats alot of pink

ashaleenicoleMay-22-05 06:36 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
#85382, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 2

I am seriously wondering if she found my page a long time ago and copied off it. I am the only friend in her friend list and it says she just got the car.

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Initial DSMMay-22-05 06:36 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#85383, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 2

Thats too wierd.

SPL_EclipseMay-22-05 06:36 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#85384, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 2

she needs a spanking..or at least a nipple pinching.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

ColtsNumba1FanMay-22-05 06:45 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
#85385, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 5

i dunno 'bout you spl but if that happens i'll watch ... but yeah thats weird, she must have REALLY liked that idea to spend thousands on it, should make you proud in a way LOL

dsmmythMay-23-05 01:11 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#85423, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 6

They're awesome, they're puttin on a Bomex bodykit, molding on the side skirts, shaving the antenna and the holes where the factory wing was, doing some body work to minor dents, painting it PINK with some sick ass airbrushed graphics on the side and hood, then finally make it go really really fast! and lots more.

I can tell she worked really hard on it.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

djtrickeeMay-23-05 03:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#85427, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by ashaleenicole
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/774110/1 for those of you who don't notice, this is NOT my page. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF Some random girl named ashley has a car exactly like mine!?!? WTF

Wow. And i thought 1 was bad enough. Horrid. I though it was bad enough when 1 escaped the pepto-bismal hell, but 2? The world IS ending.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

rucr8z2May-23-05 03:36 PM
Member since Feb 05th 2005
220 posts,
#85431, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by ashaleenicole
I am seriously wondering if she found my page a long time ago and copied off it. I am the only friend in her friend list and it says she just got the car.

OMG!watch out sounds like a stalker!JJ-LOL

Star Stage II,Vecco SS heatshield,OBX intake,OBX fuelrail,MSD coil & wires,Epac voltage sys.,Hyperground sys.,Eagle rods,JE pistons,ARP studs,meling oil pump(Ceramic coated DP,wastegate tube,Manifold & turbo housing)

Teameclipse804May-23-05 07:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#85439, "RE: OMFG I AM SOOOO PISSED"
In response to Reply # 8

Wow, I say you copy her and paint your door handles too

I really don't like the rims on that car though.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #85378 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic