Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #21624
View in threaded mode

Subject: "side skirt price: this OK??" Previous topic | Next topic
1TuffRSMay-05-02 08:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21624, "side skirt price: this OK??"

Ive found a guy selling sideskirts off of his 97 spyder that are maroon in color for 150, is this a good price?? Oh yeah, the door caps are included.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-05-02 08:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21625, "RE: side skirt price: this OK??"
In response to Reply # 0

Yup.

Door caps you can ebay away for $75 also

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fauchpjMay-05-02 08:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#21626, "RE: side skirt price: this OK??"
In response to Reply # 1

keep the door caps, it makes it look better, imo

mine came in white, so i didnt have to get them painted

ive been quoted at $300 for paint, but $250 since i was a good customer. thats a lot of $$$$

PowerEclipsesMay-05-02 12:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#21627, "RE: side skirt price: this OK??"
In response to Reply # 2

hey man i have blitz2 skirts for sale for 185 + shippin give me an email if your interested, never installed

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

EclipseTicalMay-06-02 12:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#21628, "RE: side skirt price: this OK??"
In response to Reply # 3

Got pics?

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

1TuffRSMay-06-02 04:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#21629, "RE: side skirt price: this OK??"
In response to Reply # 4

there is no way that it should cost 300 bucks just to paint them, maybe to paint and install but not just paint. Marcus let me know if Im wrong here. I can install them myself with help from you guys, but if its gonna cost me that much to paint them I will hold off on purchasing them. I dunno

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

fauchpjMay-06-02 04:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#21630, "RE: side skirt price: this OK??"
In response to Reply # 5

the price i was quoted was them just painting and finishing it.

i was going to take them off my car, strip down the paint and prep them, etc. and bring it to the shop for them to paint it.

i dont know why they are that much. the guy at the shop said that was a lot but there was a lot of work to do.

my bumper only cost like $195 to get painted.

PowerEclipsesMay-06-02 01:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#21631, "RE: side skirt price: this OK??"
In response to Reply # 6

they are the ones on eclipse804, thanks for the pics

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #21624 Previous topic | Next topic