Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #99984
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTNov-08-07 10:25 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99984, "Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"

This should be a cool thread. Everyone, chip in what your favorite color is on a car. I am hoping to see some pictures too, not just...I like candy apple red. Lets see some pics that you guys and girls have saved on your computer. I am looking for idea's for next year. I really like light or dark color blues. If you know what paint it is on the car you like, state it!

House of Kolor TruBlue over a House of Kolor White base coat and butt load of royal blue flake.

http://imageshack.us>

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
djtrickeeNov-08-07 11:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99985, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
I am looking for idea's for next year.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTNov-08-07 11:28 AM
6314 posts,
#99986, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST I am looking for idea's for next year.

This should be a nice thread as long as you keep on topic with out your unwanted remarks Chris.

If you dont have anything to bring to the table here, go back to the basement.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Moderatorcs82685Nov-08-07 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#99987, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 2
Nov-08-07 12:28 PM by cs82685

Mike with how much you like to change the color of your car, I think you need to go all vinyl like they do in Nascar. Only takes 'em a couple hours for each entire change.

BTW, I really think the color your car is now is pretty cool. It stands out and is bright without being annoying or girly.

Although if you want to tone down the sparkle, and stick with the blue, I've always been a fan of Laguna Seca Blue

As far as other stock colors go, although I hate mustangs, I liked the colors they offered in the 99+ models, another nice blue (azure blue)...

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

eclipse982nrRSTNov-09-07 12:31 AM
6314 posts,
#99989, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 3

Only reason I am changing the color again for the last and final time is because I am re-doing some cosmetic body work to it. Changing some things on the body and front bumper and rear bumper so it all flows together now. I am planning on doing HOK Pearl Black on top, its a super dark black that is amazing, and the same color on the bottom. This time I think I am going to do a silver base coat though to make the blue a little darker, and NO flake at all. When I used all the flake last time, I went a little crazy, but thats because I wanted the car to REALLY stand out, and I must admit, it did stand out from the others, lol. Some liked it and some didnt. I now, do not. haha.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

avengerowner23Nov-09-07 03:43 AM
Member since Mar 10th 2007
40 posts,
#99990, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 4

mine is called Blitz Blue Meca

eclipse982nrRSTNov-09-07 05:49 AM
6314 posts,
#99991, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by avengerowner23
mine is called Blitz Blue Meca

I like that shade of blue. Its a little darker than my color now.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Flipboi89Nov-09-07 05:58 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99993, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 6

id say all gunmetal or all black...

its soo sexyyy

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

djtrickeeNov-09-07 06:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#99997, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Flipboi89
all black...

No. We must protect the sanctity of CBCC. haha.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

foggy45Nov-09-07 12:33 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#100001, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 8

always a fan of blue, sad we never got a factory one.
one shop quoted me $7K to change from black to this blue.

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

xTheGame77xNov-09-07 03:08 PM
Member since Apr 03rd 2006
113 posts,
#100003, "RE: Whats everyone's favorite color on a car?"
In response to Reply # 9

My old Talon was kind of a Candy Apple Red / Metallic Red

I LOVE these shades of blue. Hopefully I can afford to change my Spyder from red to one of these for next season.

97 Eclipse Spyder GST

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #99984 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic