Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #73844
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Car is back together! Pics! and Video!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan_HesJun-17-04 10:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73844, "Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
Jun-17-04 10:22 PM by Ryan_Hes

I got my kit back from paint...finally nice to have it all together again... Here are the pics, and a video too! The black sunfire is my friend brads, he's the guys with the badass camera that produces these pics. Let me know what you guys think.

www.uis.edu/sga/ryan/hestercar.wmv <---- video - about 15mb

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SteveJun-17-04 10:41 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73845, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-17-04 10:42 PM by Steve

That is fuckin nice man. very nice kit it blends so nicely.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Boofer97rsJun-17-04 11:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#73846, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 1

Looks sweet, do you think if you adjusted the rubber pieces that the hood rests on that it would help close that gap a little between the bumper?

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-18-04 01:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#73847, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

i've always loved your car! it looks freaking amazing

2007 wrx

AggressionJun-18-04 02:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#73848, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 3
Jun-18-04 02:11 AM by Aggression

Nice man very very nice. That is the same color scheme I am going with. I have always loved your car man...you have the same kinda taste as I do now. I am not going with all the graphics and stuff once my car gets painted. I am going with the clean look.

Props though man your car is my fav on the board.

I was thinking of getting this rear: (for all you smartass's out there... I know the bumper in the pic isn't for the eclipse. They make it for the eclipse so don't worry. )

CLOSE-UP:

What do you all think?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

ModeratormicyekJun-18-04 02:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#73849, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 3

Ryan...your car is fricken hot dude. And I know it looks even better in person

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

AggressionJun-18-04 02:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#73850, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 5

I just got the best idea for your car Ryan...wait till around 6 pm when I get home from work to implement it for you.

Check back around 6ish and i will post what I am talking about.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

WIDECLIPSEJun-18-04 04:52 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#73851, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 6

Looks good. Damn good. Makes me wish I had paint on mine.

-Roman

jsupetranJun-18-04 05:04 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#73852, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow... again, that looks soo good. Keep it up mang.

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

silvreclipsersJun-18-04 05:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#73853, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 8

nice

sonikbewmJun-18-04 05:27 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#73854, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 9

Looks really good do0d.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #73844 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic