Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #9972
View in threaded mode

Subject: "www.katzkin.com anyone have experience with them?" Previous topic | Next topic
1995GSNov-29-01 10:17 AM
Member since Nov 27th 2001
190 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9972, "www.katzkin.com anyone have experience with them?"

I want to get a katzkin leather interior. A few other places sell their kits and i was sondering if anyone bought one from them or some other store? Do you like it? Was it hard to install? Did you get them to install it(how much$$) ?

-Brian

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
LoudEclipseNov-29-01 11:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9973, "RE: www.katzkin.com anyone have experience with them?"
In response to Reply # 0

============================================================

wo0t!
============================================================
i called em when they first came out and da ish was 1500, f that, go get your WHOLE interior done for that much

wo0t

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1995GSNov-29-01 11:35 AM
Member since Nov 27th 2001
190 posts,
#9974, "RE: www.katzkin.com anyone have experience with them?"
In response to Reply # 1

the kit is like 650 or 700 but it dosnt include installation. They say you can do it yourself but im not sure how it would look.

-Brian

LoudEclipseNov-29-01 12:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#9975, "RE: www.katzkin.com anyone have experience with them?"
In response to Reply # 2

wo0t!
you ever seen a wrinkled old woman?
key word wrinkled, it would be hard to get tight, i helped my mom with his vw bus interior and its a pita

wo0t

Eclipse550HPNov-29-01 01:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
625 posts,
#9976, "RE: www.katzkin.com anyone have experience with them?"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah I got them in the MR-2 and its all about how you pout them on mang

Before

After

vegasdsmrNov-29-01 04:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#9977, "RE: www.katzkin.com anyone have experience with them?"
In response to Reply # 4

ill give you my leather back seats, black and my 2 fronts for 500 bux

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #9972 Previous topic | Next topic