Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76210
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Got my new wheels, tell me what you think" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
mrj82Aug-24-04 03:02 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2003
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76210, "Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"

Sup guys, I got my new Bronze 5zigens in today. I love them they look great. So give me a couple of days to borrow a camera and I'll take some pics for those of you that wanted to check them out.

Originally posted by Uberingram
I will burn you for not searching...then the stabbing.

I got the sonic if you got the boom.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
injendsmAug-24-04 03:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76211, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 0

why did you make a thread askin for opinions on your wheels if you dont have any pics? im confused.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipseman1999Aug-24-04 03:23 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
#76212, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-24-04 03:24 PM by eclipseman1999

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

ajna_starAug-24-04 03:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#76213, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 2

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

BlizareAug-24-04 06:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#76220, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 3

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

mrj82Aug-25-04 04:25 AM
283 posts,
#76236, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 4

Patients young grasshopper! I just took some pics with my camera phone so they kind of suck, let me find a place to host them. I'll get better pics tomorrow.

injendsmAug-25-04 04:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#76238, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 5

host them on www.mustangmods.com

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

mrj82Aug-25-04 05:04 AM
283 posts,
#76241, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 6

Ok cool, they are crappy pics but oh well, enjoy!

csmakioAug-25-04 05:16 AM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#76242, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 7

*drool*

I soooo want some......Im getting bronze

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

99GSBBTurboAug-25-04 05:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1191 posts,
#76244, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 8

Thats clean as FU@K!!

I use to have a White 99 GS Sport with a Star Stage II Ball Bearing T3/T4 turbo...it was fun untill....well those who remember me know Oh Ya...this is what I have now... a 99' GSX...

mrj82Aug-25-04 05:37 AM
283 posts,
#76245, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 9

I've been shopping for a digi cam the past week or so. I'm gonna check office depot today and if I find something I like I'll get it. And better pics for you guys. The camera phone doesn't do it justice imo. Oh and I love the federal tires, they are fucking badass. Grippy as hell, my car just feels like its glued to road.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76210 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic