Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75769
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WideBody Pics (56k) no way" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
Pushin420aAug-09-04 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75769, "WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
Aug-09-04 10:41 AM by Pushin420a

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
eclipse982nrRSTAug-09-04 10:44 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75770, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 0

Thanks for posting pushin420a .... THERES YOUR PICS FOR ALL YOU WHO DONT BELIEVE I OWN A 2GNT ... WITH YOUR SIGN DJFUCKER ... WIDEBODY ALL THE WAY ... JUST STARTED MOLDING ..........

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pushin420aAug-09-04 10:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#75774, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-09-04 10:50 AM by Pushin420a

Why dind't anyone beleive him??

EDIT: NM...Don't answer that..

He has a cool car anyhow.

~Lee

still under construction

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***

***Mods to come***

Lots of Show!!

BuckNuttyAug-09-04 10:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#75777, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 2

quwhees?

injendsmAug-09-04 11:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#75778, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by BuckNutty
quwhees?

i believe it is. if so, thats one expensive ass kit.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

eclipse982nrRSTAug-09-04 11:25 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#75779, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 4

yes it is quwhees, and yes it was pretty expensive, lol ... what do you guys think so far ??? thanks for the comment pushin420a.

WtngclanAug-09-04 11:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#75780, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
yes it is quwhees, and yes it was pretty expensive, lol ... what do you guys think so far ??? thanks for the comment pushin420a.

i think you have alot of body work ahead of you

xEclipsE RaceRxAug-09-04 11:27 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#75781, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-09-04 11:31 AM by xEclipsE RaceRx

Looks fuckin sweet...what rims are you puttin on?
EDIT: Looking at those pix a 2nd time, nice ass fuckin mirrors are those apr?

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

Pushin420aAug-09-04 11:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#75782, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by xEclipsE RaceRx
Looks fuckin sweet...what rims are you puttin on? EDIT: Looking at those pix a 2nd time, nice ass fuckin mirrors are those apr? 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition Check Out My Site For Pix http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

Yeh what rims you putting on??

~Lee

still under construction

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***

***Mods to come***

Lots of Show!!

WIDECLIPSEAug-09-04 12:01 PM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#75784, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 8

Looks familiar.

-Roman

djtrickeeAug-09-04 12:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#75785, "RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Thanks for posting pushin420a .... THERES YOUR PICS FOR ALL YOU WHO DONT BELIEVE I OWN A 2GNT ... WITH YOUR SIGN DJFUCKER ... WIDEBODY ALL THE WAY ... JUST STARTED MOLDING ..........

What no lambo doors? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA sweet. Oh lord. thats fuggin sweet. hahaha. good luck with getting the 350zzzz wheels to fit on there. Shoulda left the vinyl on. woulda looked more "G-unit" hahaha.
thanks for giving me a laugh today, I needed it!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75769 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic