Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58312
View in threaded mode

Subject: "is my car too ricey?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
KSeclipseSep-28-03 10:17 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58312, "is my car too ricey?"
Sep-28-03 10:19 AM by KSeclipse

i've had people tell me they love my car, and some say they dont like my tail lights, what do you think? oh yeah i also have a nos decal on the center tail light section now it's like 3in tall by 5 in wide.

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DinkjsSep-28-03 10:27 AM
Member since Jun 16th 2002
1035 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58313, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 0

Looks like any other eclipse

"Indy DSM rulez you"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

distortSep-28-03 10:58 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
#58317, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 1

it looks clean to me. you have nos so you can have a nos sticker and i like altezza lights with a painted center.

96 Eclipse GS

silvreclipsersSep-28-03 11:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#58319, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 2

put on stock tails

98_silvergsSep-28-03 11:16 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#58323, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll call it rice for the fake intercooler.

TwisteSep-28-03 11:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#58325, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 4

it isnt a fake intercooler bud...its a cool custom grill i like it

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

JwadeClipseSep-28-03 11:57 AM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
411 posts,
#58327, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 5

I am pretty sure thats a fake intercooler.

And you shouol dhave saved some of that money on nos, to make it look more original.

I am guessing you don't race at a strip, so why the nozzzzzzz?

My negative point rating = you owned.

Blitz Full Kit, APR Spoiler, AEM Cold Air, 18" Omni Concept Chrome wheels wrapped in 18" Kuhmo, OBX Clutch, OBX 420a headers, black projector heads, Autogauge Tach, TypeS Blue LED Shift Knob, CF Wipers, Chrome Altezzas w/ White centerpiece, TypeX Exhaust, Pioneer 3500 Head unit, Blue/White Polyester seat covers, Blue/Black shift boot, And blue neons all around.

EclipseRSTSep-28-03 12:00 PM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#58328, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 6

>I am pretty sure thats a fake intercooler.
>
>And you shouol dhave saved some of that money on nos, to make
>it look more original.
>
>I am guessing you don't race at a strip, so why the
>nozzzzzzz?

There's much worse on this site...

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

eclipse_gs_1512Sep-28-03 12:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#58329, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 6

Jamie, your car fucking rules man...I say leave it as i

2007 wrx

djtrickeeSep-28-03 12:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#58330, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 6

>I am pretty sure thats a fake intercooler.
>
>And you shouol dhave saved some of that money on nos, to make
>it look more original.
>
>I am guessing you don't race at a strip, so why the
>nozzzzzzz?

It's an aluminum grill, not a fake intercooler.

Guess he should have spent more money on making it more "ricey" like yours huh?

Oh and I would guess the Nitrous Oxide would be to make his car, umm, faster since we are naturally a slow breed. But I guess you don't care about going fast anyway since you put on 18" Chrome wheels and a huge ass wing that will only serve to slow you down.

But thats only a guess....

-Chris b.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

steve0677Sep-28-03 01:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#58331, "RE: is my car too ricey?"
In response to Reply # 9
Sep-28-03 01:02 PM by steve0677

i would love to have nos! use it for the one time a month someone wants to race and whoop their ass.

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58312 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic