Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #31882
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSOct-02-02 12:25 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31882, "My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"

Hey ya'll here they are. I think they came out perfect... If enough people want them I can go into "mass production" with one of my buddies and sell them for about 30-45 bux. just give me a shout if you *might* be interested. Any revisions to the old style are welcome, I just need them all to be the same because making a billion different styles wouldn't be worth it. Keep it real guys.

Here they are on my car:

This is the back window sticker:

Here is the windshield banner:

Here is another one for shits and grins:

There ya go-

-Chip

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
PowerEclipsesOct-02-02 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31883, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 0

they arnt that bad, can you get them in diffent colors?

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

96eclipse2nrOct-02-02 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#31884, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 0

well just my idea, but on the big windshield banner id put 2gnt racing or something, then put a smaller web address. i think that would look better then a huge web address strung out across. just my .02

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

1998EclipseRSOct-02-02 01:42 PM
3245 posts,
#31885, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah, there are different colors... I like the web address! You suck J/k.

-Chip

1998EclipseRSOct-02-02 01:58 PM
3245 posts,
#31886, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 3

Looks like no one is really interested, but its all good.

Danny95ESIOct-03-02 10:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
900 posts,
#31887, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 4

maybe becuz 30 bucks for a sticker is a bit steep.

AggressionOct-03-02 12:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#31888, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 5

Yah I can make vinyl decals way way cheaper for anyone that wants them. You can even design your own and I will do it cheap. I would do that side window sticker for like 6 bucks and the windshield for real cheap too. visit my site http://www.stingraygrafix.com its still underconstruction but I am in the process of getting my shopping cart up as well as dealing with a lot of local orders as well. All of our vinyl has a life of 7 years. So if your interested stop by and check it out. If you want something now before I have all of the shopping cart done just email me and I will get your order out ASAP. thanks for your time.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

1998EclipseRSOct-03-02 01:34 PM
3245 posts,
#31889, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 6

Yeah, its all good, you aren't hurting my feelings, but if anyone does want these stickers, e-mail me. Keep it real.

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Oct-03-02 01:43 PM

#31890, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 7

Not to be picky, but shouldnt it be italized the OTHER way ?

AggressionOct-04-02 01:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#31891, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 8

Wasn't tryin to hurt your feelings...just don't want people here on this board to pay that obscene amount of money for something that doesn't cost that much to make or ship...thats all bro. We all look out for one another on this board. That is what we are here for to help find good deals on parts and items for our cars and help on how to do certain projects or remedy problems with our cars. I was just tryin to help out.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

1998EclipseRSOct-04-02 02:40 AM
3245 posts,
#31892, "RE: My CUSTOM 2GNT.com stickers"
In response to Reply # 9

Thats cool man, I totaly understand... I really do. How much could you make the stickers on my car for like the banner and the sides. I like my stickers but if I want to change... I'll go with you.

Keep it real.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #31882 Previous topic | Next topic