Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105286
View in threaded mode

Subject: "best paint color for 95 gs?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
trevordg419May-08-11 08:21 AM
Member since May 03rd 2011
15 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105286, "best paint color for 95 gs?"

hey im just wondering what the best blue paint for the 95 eclipse gs would be because in about two months im gonna be gettin a paint job. im thinkin about midnight blue but i still want some input from some experienced people.

95 eclipse gs n/t

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
15 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105278, "2g paint job."
In response to Reply # 0

ok so im wondering what people would think about a 95 eclipse gs with a full bomber body kit and a midnight blue paint job. just tryin to see if anyone has done it and if it looks pretty good.

95 eclipse gs n/t

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorCODE4May-08-11 08:21 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#105279, "RE: 2g paint job."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by trevordg419
ok so im wondering what people would think about a 95 eclipse gs with a full bomber body kit and a midnight blue paint job. just tryin to see if anyone has done it and if it looks pretty good.

Hideous.

---

2012 2500HD LML

420aNewEnglandMay-08-11 08:21 AM
3 posts,
#105280, "RE: 2g paint job."
In response to Reply # 2

Paint it midnight Blue without the body kit

my .02

RoninEclipse2GMay-08-11 08:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#105281, "RE: 2g paint job."
In response to Reply # 3

Leave the kit off and paint it the blue.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ezMay-08-11 08:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#105282, "RE: 2g paint job."
In response to Reply # 4

The one guy that did it won't ever answer this post, because we killed him.

Just forget the kit and paint it.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

15 posts,
#105283, "RE: 2g paint job."
In response to Reply # 5

yea i was just throwin one of my ideas out there it sounds good and will save me some cash but do u guys know of any good, cheap part sites for like interior and performance because i only fund one that is fairly affordable which is andys auto sport.

95 eclipse gs n/t

jdm1990May-08-11 08:21 AM
Member since Jun 19th 2010
76 posts,
#105284, "RE: 2g paint job."
In response to Reply # 6

cheap + performance = bad

just my .02

15 posts,
#105285, "RE: 2g paint job."
In response to Reply # 7

yea i know im not exactly talkin cheap but i see some websites that sell the exact same parts cheaper than others and i wanted to know if there is any that sell em cheaper than andys.

95 eclipse gs n/t

AdministratorCODE4May-08-11 08:22 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#105289, "RE: best paint color for 95 gs?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by trevordg419
hey im just wondering what the best blue paint for the 95 eclipse gs would be because in about two months im gonna be gettin a paint job. im thinkin about midnight blue but i still want some input from some experienced people.

You asking a completely subjective question - there is no best color. There is only what appeals to you.

---

2012 2500HD LML

xiDsmmanixJul-23-11 08:54 PM
Member since May 10th 2010
39 posts,
#105338, "RE: best paint color for 95 gs?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by CODE4
Originally posted by trevordg419 hey im just wondering what the best blue paint for the 95 eclipse gs would be because in about two months im gonna be gettin a paint job. im thinkin about midnight blue but i still want some input from some experienced people.
You asking a completely subjective question - there is no best color. There is only what appeals to you.

Personally I like Midnight Blue, but whatever you think is the best for the car is your decision. Blue is a good way to go though.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105286 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic