Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #10195
View in threaded mode

Subject: "in dash dvd player with LCD" Previous topic | Next topic
1995GSDec-03-01 03:31 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2001
190 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10195, "in dash dvd player with LCD"

I just got back from best buy...

DAAYYYYYYYYUM, this thing was sweet. I went to get some blank cd's and wandered over to car audio. They just got a pioneer dvd player in. It was ll in dash. atleast a 6-7 inch lcd, it had visuals fro when you played audio cd's and an option for a GPS and navigation system.

Heres the kicker:

$2200!>!>!>!>@#!>@#!>@#

Thats the price of a turbo kit....

i can dream though.

-Brian

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Amish_EclipseDec-03-01 03:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10196, "RE: in dash dvd player with LCD"
In response to Reply # 0

panasonic has one for 1500 plus the brain is another 200 um clarion has a nice one but it doesn't do dvd's you need to get an external slave drive and place it somewhere's eclipse has one but i don't know how good their monitors are, biut they are eclipse so i can't imagine it being bad none of their stuff is actually bad.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

basikstylz (Guest)Dec-03-01 05:32 PM

#10197, "RE: in dash dvd player with LCD"
In response to Reply # 1

well in dash tv's are nice and all.... trust me u really don't end up using them that often.... long trips its nice for dvd's and its coo to watch the game on sunday if ur driving around. but aside from that unless u have a vcd converter so u can make music video vcd's u will still end up just using ur radio...... Trust me. and speaking of wich. is there anyone on the board that has a vcd converter... only one I have found online cost money to download... and I am being cheap. or if anyone wants to be a buddy and make me one I'd be very greatfull

CVedEclipseDec-04-01 01:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#10198, "RE: in dash dvd player with LCD"
In response to Reply # 2

those pioneers are kick ass.. but they are a grip to get everything!! to get all the fixins, you need the in dash, masterheadunit, a center speaker for the true dts, and a couple other things.. my friend has in dash, 6 disk dvd changer in the back, the dts masterunit.. and believe me, if you have the money its well worth it.. well, after you get boost. hehe. its tite, just a few mods, you can get the navi goin, and hook up a ps2 too it.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #10195 Previous topic | Next topic