Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #11593
View in threaded mode

Subject: "95 GST safc settings?" Previous topic | Next topic
mitsudsrMar-12-04 04:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
459 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11593, "95 GST safc settings?"

I have a buddy with a 95 gst and he needs to know the initial settings for his car. What sensor type is used? What numbers in/out? And wich way to point the arrow? Anyone? I checked arround the net and here but came up empty.
Patrick
96 GS
14.14 @ 96.5 mph on 8psi 8 Nov.02
HRC kit, S20G, FMIC, Howell bottom end 8.6 pistons, S-FMU, Blitz BOV, P&P head, SS valves, lots more little goodies

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RemyMar-12-04 05:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11594, "RE: 95 GST safc settings?"
In response to Reply # 0

First http://www.roadraceengineering.com/newafc.htm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-12-04 06:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11595, "RE: 95 GST safc settings?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Remy
First http://www.roadraceengineering.com/newafc.htm #333

thank you. I was looking for something exactly like that page yesterday.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

RemyMar-12-04 07:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#11596, "RE: 95 GST safc settings?"
In response to Reply # 2

n/p

I feel like i am Jeff tonight wtf

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-15-04 02:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11597, "RE: 95 GST safc settings?"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-15-04 02:26 PM by eclipzGST

ok. So I've been going over that link from above to RRE's site and I have a few questions. Now, one of the examples they use is a 2g car with a 16G, 550's and a 255 lph fp. I'm am going to be running a similar setup except for the fp. I'll be using the 190.
Now for the questions...
How exactly does the FP work?
Where does it get the signal to pump more fuel or less fuel?
Does it just pump regardless to keep a certain amount of pressure in the line or does it "pump on demand"?

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

RemyMar-16-04 05:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#11598, "RE: 95 GST safc settings?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by eclipzGST
ok. So I've been going over that link from above to RRE's site and I have a few questions. Now, one of the examples they use is a 2g car with a 16G, 550's and a 255 lph fp. I'm am going to be running a similar setup except for the fp. I'll be using the 190. Now for the questions... How exactly does the FP work? Where does it get the signal to pump more fuel or less fuel? Does it just pump regardless to keep a certain amount of pressure in the line or does it "pump on demand"?

I could be wrong but i dont think it pumps on demand at all. Thats why you have diffrent size pumps . Each FP pushes fuel at diffrent pressures . If it could be controlled then I think everyone would just get a walboro 255 and adjust the pressure on it.

I believe this is why people running 255's must use a afpr because of the pump pushing so much un controlled fuel. IMHO

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #11593 Previous topic | Next topic