Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3760
View in threaded mode

Subject: "getting rid of car :(" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
qc dsm tsiJan-21-04 06:30 PM
Member since Jun 14th 2003
381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3760, "getting rid of car :("

Ok guys ive given up on my 90 awd tsi, and want to get rid of it. Here is whats wrong....

blown HG
passenger door is bashed in (hit a pole)
over 135xxxmi

im really done with this thing, I have a 92 fwd that ill be working on, I just have no room for this thing.

so how much do u think i can get out of it. $500-$800

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Diceman19Jan-22-04 02:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3761, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-22-04 02:22 AM by Diceman19

Originally posted by qc dsm tsi
Ok guys ive given up on my 90 awd tsi, and want to get rid of it. Here is whats wrong.... blown HG passenger door is bashed in (hit a pole) over 135xxxmi im really done with this thing, I have a 92 fwd that ill be working on, I just have no room for this thing. so how much do u think i can get out of it. $500-$800

get with babybeclipse
he is looking for an AWD turbo 1gen, keep it in the family, pass that thing around like a whore.

sucks you are lettin her go though.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HybriDSMJan-22-04 03:04 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#3762, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 1
Jan-22-04 03:05 AM by HybriDSM

A blown HG can be fixed in a couple of hours and you can get a door for 100 off the trader. It sucks to hear that you're letting it go, but getting rid of an AWD 1g for reasons as small as that seem a bit off. If I did that I would have dumped my car about 10 times by now. Giving up AWD is a tough thing to validate in my book, but if you are dead set on getting rid of it, sell it to another DSM'er. Someone will take care of it.

Sorry for the problems dude. Best of luck with the FWD I guess.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Diceman19Jan-22-04 03:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#3763, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 2

i agree, those are small reasons, but, if you are set, we cant change your mind.

come to think of it, i couldnt justify selling my gsx, too many fond memories. timing belt-5 times, oil leaks, gauge installs gone wrong, and fixing body damage...

LOL

RemyJan-22-04 03:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#3764, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 3

I'll buy it. Where are you located ?

MetalJimbo: Don't matter how ugly you are - all the girls love you in the titty bar

Member # 333

Mattcky2kJan-22-04 03:54 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
1135 posts,
#3765, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 4

yeah i'm interested to. got any pics of it?

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: K&N Filter, John Sheppard built transmission with GVR4 1st gear, autometer boost gauge, "free mods", Greddy type-s BOV, broken shifter

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-22-04 07:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#3766, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by qc dsm tsi
Ok guys ive given up on my 90 awd tsi, and want to get rid of it...
... how much do u think i can get out of it. $500-$800

You are nuts.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

TeamJeff_99gsJan-22-04 07:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#3767, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 6

I'll buy it for $500.

qc dsm tsiJan-22-04 09:24 AM
Member since Jun 14th 2003
381 posts,
#3768, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 7

http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/members/

im in Davenport IA

The thing is is that at this time i need a car that is reliable. Im getting a tracker real cheap that ill use for my daily driver. I have my 92 tsi fwd that is in WAY better condition than the awd.

Hult250RJan-22-04 12:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#3769, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 8

Brett-
I want it!
let me know what you decide on getting out of it
It was my best friends, you bought it from him now i want it! LOL
~Luke

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

chrysler kidJan-22-04 02:53 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#3770, "RE: getting rid of car :("
In response to Reply # 9

hmmm i dont want to ruin the deal everyone wants, oh hell i wont hahaha

11.65 @ 115

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3760 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic