Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1391
View in threaded mode

Subject: "new track times" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Sep-20-05 06:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1391, "new track times"

here they are, my 13's.

http://www.indystars.org/dsmlinklogs/run09202005-1.dat
first run was at 13 psi, notice that i hit 13.9 without breaking a sweat. just goes to show how much the stock BCS sucks.

http://www.indystars.org/dsmlinklogs/run09202005-2.dat
turned up the boost a little but jumped right back in line so i didnt know how much it would run, about 14.5 or so is what it turned out. still better than the first by a little.

http://www.indystars.org/dsmlinklogs/run09202005-3.dat
turned the boost up some more and tested it to 17 psi. got on the track and it only showed about 15.5 psi. heatsoak i guess.

http://www.indystars.org/dsmlinklogs/run09202005-4.dat
turned up boost again, this time went to 18 and then started to fall off due to heatsoak, still better and this is the run i got the 1.8 60 foot time.

1.8 60 foot on the stock clutch, how much longer you think that will last eh?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTSep-21-05 11:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1392, "RE: new track times"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Sep-21-05 05:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1393, "RE: new track times"
In response to Reply # 1

just so you know, 18psi squats on a launch like someone with the squirts. kinda gross but gets the point across. i need someone to vid tape it, i want to see my car sittin down in the back.

sd240Sep-21-05 06:02 PM
Member since May 25th 2003
298 posts,
#1394, "RE: new track times"
In response to Reply # 2
Sep-21-05 06:05 PM by sd240

I'm gonna guess your clutch hates you right now, and also wouldn't it be great if you could pop a bit of a wheelie? My friend has a ground level video of me launching and it comes so close, but instead the front lifts up and one of the tires will loose grip and spin a bit. Maybe that means it's time to weld my center diff and get a lsd up front .

93 Tsi AWD-SAFC I, Apexi N1 turbo back, MBC, K&N w/ hacked can,
Walbro 255, Accel wires, 650cc injectors, stage 3 dsmchip

97 Neon ACR-Stock

ModeratoreclipzGSTSep-21-05 07:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1395, "RE: new track times"
In response to Reply # 3

I started a thread some time back about launch pics. I'll hve to search for it later. There were some REAL good ones.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Diceman19Sep-22-05 06:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1396, "RE: new track times"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by eclipzGST
I started a thread some time back about launch pics. I'll hve to search for it later. There were some REAL good ones.

i recall, i posted a few in there. i just want vid/pics of MINE doing it.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1391 Previous topic | Next topic