Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3220
View in threaded mode

Subject: "my tsi is now in two pieces" Previous topic | Next topic
theallpowerfulmeJul-03-04 05:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3220, "my tsi is now in two pieces"

man these cars are a bitch to cut in half. anyway, got it in two halves. gonna steal the front brakes while I am at it I guess. Pics tomorrow.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
TeamJeff_99gsJul-04-04 05:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3221, "RE: my tsi is now in two pieces"
In response to Reply # 0

Why did you cut it in half? Wouldn't it be easier to keep it whole?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

theallpowerfulmeJul-04-04 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#3222, "RE: my tsi is now in two pieces"
In response to Reply # 1

I cut it in half for mobility issues. see the front clip was half cut off by whomever took the motor out so on the driver's side the knuckle just kinda hangs there, making it a major pain in the ass to move. also just so you know there was no chance the car could be rebuilt the whole body was creased on the driver's side from a hit on the passenger side.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

TeamJeff_99gsJul-04-04 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#3223, "RE: my tsi is now in two pieces"
In response to Reply # 2

I know it was totaled, so I have no problem with you cutting it in half. I was just curious why.

I want to see some pics

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-04-04 09:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#3224, "RE: my tsi is now in two pieces"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
I want to see some pics

x2

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

thedawgJul-06-04 06:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#3225, "RE: my tsi is now in two pieces"
In response to Reply # 4

While we're waiting...

420AYEJul-11-04 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#3226, "RE: my tsi is now in two pieces"
In response to Reply # 5

i can get a hardon, even if its just the front end. put bicycle wheels on back and drive it like that.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3220 Previous topic | Next topic