Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #334
View in threaded mode

Subject: "I'm out" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
MalenkoJul-23-07 06:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#334, "I'm out"

My sister moved her wedding date to the 18th. maybe I'll start heading to the shoot out and skip the reception.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
MalenkoJul-23-07 08:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#337, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 0

ok maybe Im not. if the wedding ends soon enough, I could make the 470 mile drive right after then crash in norwalk sat night and "enjoy" sunday.

thoughts?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-24-07 02:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#338, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 1

I say go for it if you're willing to drive back 470 miles after one day.

I contributed to the Wiki.

MalenkoJul-24-07 04:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#339, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 2

naw I'll be staying with a buddy that lives near Cleveland for a couple days, that is if I can figured out when the wedding is supposed to end. Supposed if I do go I'll toss someone a couple bucks to lemme crash on their hotel floor.

TeamAvengerJul-24-07 06:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#340, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 3

The shootout isn't on the 18th. What gives?

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

TeamAvengerJul-24-07 07:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#341, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 4

ignore me ... I'm an idiot ... my brain is mush and i obviously can't get days straight.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

MalenkoJul-24-07 12:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#342, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Avenger
The shootout isn't on the 18th. What gives?

This section is dedicated to information dispersal, travel preparation, and general discussion of the 15th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout which takes place annually in Norwalk, Ohio. This year it falls on the weekend of August 18th-19th of 2007. Presented by: Buschur Racing, Dynoflash, DSM Tuners, EVO Tuners and Exedy Clutches.

dalesmitsuAug-01-07 03:02 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#351, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Malenko
Originally posted by Avenger The shootout isn't on the 18th. What gives?
This section is dedicated to information dispersal, travel preparation, and general discussion of the 15th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout which takes place annually in Norwalk, Ohio. This year it falls on the weekend of August 18th-19th of 2007. Presented by: Buschur Racing, Dynoflash, DSM Tuners, EVO Tuners and Exedy Clutches.

Can't go either this year again This would be hell of a Birthday weekend. My birthday is the 17th haha

TeametxAug-03-07 03:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#353, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 7

Dude...

totaleklipse97Aug-03-07 05:41 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#355, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Originally posted by Malenko
Originally posted by Avenger The shootout isn't on the 18th. What gives?
Can't go either this year again This would be hell of a Birthday weekend. My birthday is the 17th haha

That's a damn lame excuse.. It's your BIRTHDAY.. even more reason to go and party with these fuckers. I'm not saying my *reason is all that great.. but I kinda don't have much of a choice. Hell.. if it was on the way or even somewhat on the way.. I'd still go. Just something about being about 8 hours OUT OF THE WAY..(on top of a 2-3 hour drive already) sucks fucking ass when it comes to the shootout.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamDR1665Aug-05-07 01:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#356, "RE: I'm out"
In response to Reply # 9

Missing the shootout this year is going to hurt. Big time.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #334 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic