Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #298
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Official "Who's going" thread" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Moderator992gntJul-05-07 12:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#298, "Official "Who's going" thread"

So with 6 weekends left before Shootout '07, I have to ask. Who's really going?

Nicole and I are going to try and stop up saturday night, and are planning on coming there after I'm done racing on Sunday and staying until Monday morning. Who else is in???

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-05-07 05:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#299, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll be there. I'm going to try and fly into Chicago this year rather than drive. The Eclipse is in no shape to make the drive right now anyway.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-06-07 08:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#300, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DarkOne
The Eclipse is in no shape to make the drive right now anyway.

Didn't stop you last year.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

TeamAvengerJul-06-07 09:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#301, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 2
Jul-06-07 09:56 AM by Avenger

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by DarkOne The Eclipse is in no shape to make the drive right now anyway.

BURN! Have fun this year guys. I expect to see a lot of drunk pic messages ... plus Greg ... more pictures a la 992gnt.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-06-07 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#302, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DarkOne The Eclipse is in no shape to make the drive right now anyway.

Oh BUGGER OFF! It made it!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-06-07 01:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#303, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DarkOne
Oh BUGGER OFF! It made it!

Yes, this is true. But what about the ride home?

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

TeamAvengerJul-07-07 07:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#304, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 5

You know this post isn't inspiring alot of confidence on the number of people that are going this year.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-07-07 02:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#305, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 6

You know this post isn't inspiring alot of confidence on the number of people that are going this year.

Seriously. Chime in people if you've confirmed you're going!

The woman has already threatened that I'm "not going" but she's just going to have to deal with it!

I contributed to the Wiki.

ModeratorbullettdsmJul-07-07 02:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#306, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by xcasbonx
The woman has already threatened that I'm "not going"

Yeah, I hear Tony has that same problem

I'm in. Of course that is WITH the wife

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-07-07 05:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#307, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by xcasbonx The woman has already threatened that I'm "not going"
Yeah, I hear Tony has that same problem I'm in. Of course that is WITH the wife

Actually, the wife doesn't really have any say in it. It's all up to the bank account.

GreenRicerJul-08-07 04:31 AM
Member since Jun 18th 2004
240 posts,
#308, "RE: Official "Who's going" thread"
In response to Reply # 9

Will definitely be there. There is also about 12 or 13 guys coming from SOVA. Should be another great year!

95 GS-turbo: SOLD
92 Laser AWD- has a lot done, needs a lot more...
88 Suzuki Samurai- Daily beater/mudder

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #298 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic