Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #281
View in threaded mode

Subject: "new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Jun-19-07 08:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#281, "new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"

apparently chris's house is unavailable, where is everyone staying at? terry?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-20-07 06:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#282, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Diceman19
apparently chris's house is unavailable, where is everyone staying at?

Really? No shit?

I didn't know it was ever available to begin with.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Jun-20-07 07:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#283, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by Diceman19 apparently chris's house is unavailable, where is everyone staying at?
Really? No shit? I didn't know it was ever available to begin with.

he started a BBQ thread but it was never updated to say it wasnt gonna happen.

since that is the case. what is the plan? i was gonna go to chris's house but now that is not gonna happen and aaron isnt going to be in south bend so i cant stay there. perhaps when you drive by me on the highway, everyone honk loudly and i'll wake up and jump in line.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-22-07 03:38 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#284, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 2

You guys are always welcome at my house, no worries. Unlike Chris I have a set of nuts!

Diceman19Jun-22-07 04:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#285, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
You guys are always welcome at my house, no worries. Unlike Chris I have a set of nuts!

you also own your house, in hit situation, the parents have a say.

what is your address el capitan? is everybody flying/driving from the western front heading to your place?

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-22-07 04:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#286, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 4

If Stanley doesn't make it this year looks like I'm solo with meeting up with everyone at the Elkhart toll plaza.

Andrew, I'll talk to Maria and see if she's cool with you crashing at our place and then we can roll out the following morning. I keep trying to convince her to go, but she's stubborn and thinks it's a big waste of money...she's already pissed lol.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-22-07 06:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#287, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by xcasbonx
but she's stubborn and thinks it's a big waste of money...she's already pissed lol.

She's stupid.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-22-07 07:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#288, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by xcasbonx but she's stubborn and thinks it's a big waste of money...she's already pissed lol.
She's stupid.

If getting 94/100 on your final over 12 chapters in Medical Clinical Procedures II is stupid, I guess.

Logic and reasoning, maybe. It's more of a jealousy thing with her, cause I get to leave for a weekend to have fun.

I contributed to the Wiki.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-22-07 07:33 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#289, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 7

Address is

14003 S Meadowbrook Dr
Plainfield IL 60544

If that wont come up in mapquest look up:
2215 N Meadowbrook Dr
plainfield IL 60544

Same address

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-22-07 08:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#290, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 7

It's more of a jealousy thing with her, cause I get to leave for a weekend to have fun.

Jealousy is stupid.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Diceman19Jun-22-07 10:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#291, "RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07"
In response to Reply # 5
Jun-22-07 10:18 AM by Diceman19

If Stanley doesn't make it this year looks like I'm solo with meeting up with everyone at the Elkhart toll plaza. Andrew, I'll talk to Maria and see if she's cool with you crashing at our place and then we can roll out the following morning. I keep trying to convince her to go, but she's stubborn and thinks it's a big waste of money...she's already pissed lol.

thanks for the offer aaron but i think i'll be hitting chicago. hitting chicago instead of south bend is that i get to take a highway all the way there as opposed to stop and go through a thousand frickin cities.

you should come to terry's house in chicago and then roll out with us in the morning. i know it is out of the way, but this is only once a year that we drive all over the place in no apparent fashion for kicks. i will have my woman with me as well. it will be party extreme, plus there will be no waiting on either side of the fence. i always hated getting up early and waiting for chicago to get with it. this year i wont be waiting.

the shootout is NOT a waste of time.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #281 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic