Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #517
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Don't Know if ya'll know" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
cc8ballaAug-24-07 11:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#517, "Don't Know if ya'll know"

But the shootout has been rescheduled! I may be able to make this one.

http://buschurforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19914

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
TeamAvengerAug-24-07 11:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#518, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 0

Yep ... nope. So not making that drive again ... at least not this year.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OldGuyAug-24-07 02:46 PM
Member since May 04th 2003
1077 posts,
#521, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 1

Well I know the re-sched date now... Umm, NOPE! Not this year. Missed too much work already! I will be there next year though! Drink and camera in hand! Hopefully a better one at least! Maybe even a car that I can run! Hmmm... Ok maybe not the car but I can dream about it!!

So now at 44 what the hell do I do?

TeamXtremeRSAug-24-07 03:00 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#522, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-24-07 03:00 PM by XtremeRS

I'm goin..that is all F**K work! haha

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Diceman19Aug-24-07 07:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#523, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 3

i work that weekend and have no more time off. cant make it.

eclipse982nrRSTAug-25-07 03:29 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#524, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 4

Fuck yea I am in

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-25-07 04:46 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#525, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-25-07 04:47 AM by Star Turbo Talon

Yeah ok Mike....You know saying your in actually requires you to SHOW UP!

Count me out, no way. If I owned my own Cessna and could fly out there then I would go Actually if Andrew will drive out here pick me up so I can sleep in his car the whole ride then you can count me in.

Diceman19Aug-25-07 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#526, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Yeah ok Mike....You know saying your in actually requires you to SHOW UP! Count me out, no way. If I owned my own Cessna and could fly out there then I would go Actually if Andrew will drive out here pick me up so I can sleep in his car the whole ride then you can count me in.

lol. i was trying to hitch a ride with other people from indy before i knew i had to work.

AggressionAug-25-07 11:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#527, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 7
Aug-25-07 11:38 AM by Aggression

Yeah...Ummm....I don't think I'm going to be able to make it Saturday....or Sunday....MMMM..K! How about Next year it doesn't rain....yeah....thanks a bunch!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

TeamDR1665Aug-25-07 12:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#529, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 8

LOL. I guess, if the bulk of our members actually went to race at the Shootout, we might see more go back, but I think we go more to party than anything else.

Big ups to Dave and the gang at BR for making it happen this year, regardless.

cc8ballaAug-25-07 04:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#530, "RE: Don't Know if ya'll know"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Aggression
Yeah...Ummm....I don't think I'm going to be able to make it Saturday....or Sunday....MMMM..K! How about Next year it doesn't rain....yeah....thanks a bunch!

Haha, even though I wasnt there. I feel your pain.

I was just giving ya'll a heads up.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #517 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic