Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #450
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Weather" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
ashaleenicoleAug-16-07 09:51 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#450, "Weather"

Looks like thunderstorms on Sunday, AGAIN. Lol..never fails, does it?

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ModeratorEvuLFleAAug-16-07 11:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#451, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 0

Damn, might get water in the beer

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-16-07 12:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#452, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Damn, might get water in the beer

No kiddin...that would be TERRIBLE.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Moderator992gntAug-16-07 06:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#458, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 2

Personally I would love it if it rained on sunday - the vettes won't stand a chance! AWD FTW!!!

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

wickedtalonAug-19-07 02:49 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#463, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 3

Rain

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

OldGuyAug-19-07 03:26 AM
Member since May 04th 2003
1077 posts,
#465, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 4

This is Pappy, Coming to you Live from the All American Inn in Norwalk, OH! Yep! It is raining and has been most of the night! That, however, did not stop the veteran 2GNT or SoVA Crews from drinking their asses off!! It will stop them from running the track today. Summit Race Park has officially cancelled the events for today to be held at a later date.

Some of the more local participants have already started their short exodus home. More on this breaking story as it unfolds!

Dino, Flea, Back to you! Oh, wait! You're here too!! Driggs, Back to you!

Wish you guys were here!! Rain or not!

So now at 44 what the hell do I do?

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-19-07 08:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#469, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by OldGuy
Dino, Flea, Back to you! Oh, wait! You're here too!!

wow, Jeff went too? Hmmm... you guys know it rained only because Driggs and I didn't go right? Next year, sunny skies for the whole weekend.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

DSMxTSiAug-19-07 09:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
217 posts,
#470, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 6

Wow, that sucks you guys got rained out. Still wish I was there, though! Hopefully Jenni and I will both make it next year with or without a DSM. You guys better be taking good care of her!

Cody

TeamDR1665Aug-19-07 10:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#471, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Hmmm... you guys know it rained only because Driggs and I didn't go right? Next year, sunny skies for the whole weekend.

Exactly. Next year... it's on.

totaleklipse97Aug-19-07 01:10 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#472, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by eclipzGST Hmmm... you guys know it rained only because Driggs and I didn't go right? Next year, sunny skies for the whole weekend.
Exactly. Next year... it's on.

It rained last year on sunday... and you were both there.. your not good luck! but yes.. next year it's fucking on!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamDR1665Aug-19-07 03:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#473, "RE: Weather"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
It rained last year on sunday... and you were both there.. your not good luck! but yes.. next year it's fucking on!

Maybe so, but where do you think they got the heat to dry the track last year? If I wasn't there from Phoenix, that thing would have broken down.

I always get a kick out of remembering us all hanging out in the back of the HRC trailer in the rain back in 05. When Bill was riding that quad around and all that. I know I've got that shocker picture on my computer somewhere. Haha.

And get this, Stanley. I've got 95TSi doors and skirts now so maybe I'LL lose a door cap on the way to the SO in 08.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #450 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic