Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5998
View in threaded mode

Subject: "who was voted off of american idol tonight?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
420AdebtMar-22-06 04:31 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5998, "who was voted off of american idol tonight?"

I missed it tonight b/c of bible study, can someone tell me who was voted off thanks?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
BDTalonMar-22-06 04:41 PM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6003, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-22-06 04:42 PM by BDTalon

haha,it was the kid who looked like..

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420AdebtMar-22-06 04:43 PM
257 posts,
#6004, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 1

kevin? haha hes goofy thanks

420AdebtMar-22-06 04:48 PM
257 posts,
#6005, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 2

Well since I am a 2gnt member, I am asking everyone who votes on american idol to vote for Elliott Yamin.. he is like my cousins best friend in Richmond,VA. I know Pickler is hot but she is dumb as hell, which is my dream girl haha. but elliott is cool, so vote Elliot Yamin thanks

dsmmythMar-22-06 05:22 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#6010, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 420Adebt
I know Pickler is hot but she is dumb as hell, which is my dream girl

Lol. Send her some pickles.

And isn't there a site for American Idol?

Like idolonfox.com or something?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

420AdebtMar-22-06 05:28 PM
257 posts,
#6011, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 4

yeah or americanidol.com and it will relink you to that one.. but the website didnt say who was voted off yet b/c CA hasnt seen the show since they are 3 hours behind.. I'll send her some pickles, she's fly.. I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

djtrickeeMar-22-06 05:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#6012, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 420Adebt
yeah or americanidol.com and it will relink you to that one.. but the website didnt say who was voted off yet b/c CA hasnt seen the show since they are 3 hours behind.. I'll send her some pickles, she's fly.. I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

The real question is...

who the hell watches that crap anyway. I will take 3 dumps tomorrow and video it. then you can vote which one is best.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TalontaxiMar-22-06 06:28 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2004
201 posts,
#6018, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by 420Adebt yeah or americanidol.com and it will relink you to that one.. but the website didnt say who was voted off yet b/c CA hasnt seen the show since they are 3 hours behind.. I'll send her some pickles, she's fly.. I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.
The real question is... who the hell watches that crap anyway. I will take 3 dumps tomorrow and video it. then you can vote which one is best.

I honestly think that would be better than most of the other crap on tv. I say do it.

dsmmythMar-22-06 06:37 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#6023, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by 420Adebt yeah or americanidol.com and it will relink you to that one.. but the website didnt say who was voted off yet b/c CA hasnt seen the show since they are 3 hours behind.. I'll send her some pickles, she's fly.. I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.
The real question is... who the hell watches that crap anyway. I will take 3 dumps tomorrow and video it. then you can vote which one is best.

Gross, I'm going to pass, LOL.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

420AdebtMar-22-06 07:17 PM
257 posts,
#6024, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 8

well this is the first season of it that I've watched. and I'm basically watching it b/c of my cousins boy Elliott, I think its pretty neat, small world kinda thing. And I have to say that I enjoy watching it. Its one of the 4 tv shows I watch. xfiles, conan, and of course fresh prince

sonikbewmMar-22-06 08:07 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#6027, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 9

Unfortunately, I've been watching every episode of it this season. Pickler is damn hot! And I have been voting for Elliot because that fool can sing pretty good.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5998 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic