Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #39562
View in threaded mode

Subject: "hyndai genesis... i think i like" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
420agreenvilleSCApr-12-09 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39562, "hyndai genesis... i think i like"

http://www.modified.com/news/sccp_0807_hyundai_genesis_coupe/index.html

also an article on modified magazine's may 09 issue.

A RWD 2.0 turbo inline 4cyl. Couple that with a motor comprised of mitsubishi's 4g63, and chrysler's 420a, factory LSD, and much more? i dunno. I think I like. shitty?

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
eclipse982nrRSTApr-12-09 09:21 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39563, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 0

Every single car Hyundai makes is a piece of shit.

I worked for Hyundai before I worked for Chevrolet 6 years ago...total pieces of fuck.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorbullettdsmApr-12-09 09:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#39564, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 1

IDK, 3439lbs with 6 speeds (my arm is tired already). Kinda like taking the FWD out of the AWD cars; still got the weight but only two wheels.

And, as Mike points out, its still a Hyundai.

But time and testing will tell. Still need more info.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

burntheblobsApr-12-09 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#39566, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 2

Another G35 clone...Honda accord is better.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

420agreenvilleSCApr-12-09 10:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#39567, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 3

maybe they've turned their business practices around for the better. we'll see. I won't be getting a car anytime soon, but this is one of the top 3 that I'm considering

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

UberingramApr-12-09 03:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#39571, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 4
Apr-12-09 03:23 PM by Uberingram

I've driven the 2.0T Track Pack and if I didn't mind having a car payment the skittle would be getting traded in. It's a really fun car.

All the preconceived and unfounded brand hatred is pretty funny though.

ModeratortekleinApr-13-09 11:45 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#39575, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Uberingram
I've driven the 2.0T Track Pack and if I didn't mind having a car payment the skittle would be getting traded in. It's a really fun car. All the preconceived and unfounded brand hatred is pretty funny though.

Agreed.

OMG ITS A HYUNDAI! Srsly, grow the fuck up and do some research. I dont see Hyundai begging for money.

Fallen4ng31Apr-13-09 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#39576, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by teklein
Agreed. OMG ITS A HYUNDAI! Srsly, grow the fuck up and do some research. I dont see Hyundai begging for money.

This coming from the guy who had a hard-on over buying a SOHC Neon...

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

420agreenvilleSCApr-13-09 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#39577, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Fallen4ng31
Originally posted by teklein Agreed. OMG ITS A HYUNDAI! Srsly, grow the fuck up and do some research. I dont see Hyundai begging for money.

lolll

ModeratortekleinApr-13-09 12:09 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#39578, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-13-09 12:13 PM by teklein

Originally posted by Fallen4ng31
Originally posted by teklein Agreed. OMG ITS A HYUNDAI! Srsly, grow the fuck up and do some research. I dont see Hyundai begging for money.

Magnum SOHC ACR.

Now back on topic, which I believe is Hyundai. Have a fucking issue? Take it to PMs.

eclipse982nrRSTApr-13-09 12:23 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#39579, "RE: hyndai genesis... i think i like"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by teklein
Originally posted by Uberingram I've driven the 2.0T Track Pack and if I didn't mind having a car payment the skittle would be getting traded in. It's a really fun car. All the preconceived and unfounded brand hatred is pretty funny though.
Agreed. OMG ITS A HYUNDAI! Srsly, grow the fuck up and do some research. I dont see Hyundai begging for money.

Have you worked on them for a living before? NO.

They are pieces of fucking junk.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #39562 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic