Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #26627
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Right-Hand Driving?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
BDubuc412Aug-15-07 01:56 PM
Member since Aug 15th 2007
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26627, "Right-Hand Driving?"

I have fallen in love for a couple years now, with right-hand
driven cars.  I was just wondering if their are conversion
kits made for my car, and if so, where can I find them.

I have a 1999 Eclipse GS.  

Please respond, I have been searching for so long on finding
some, but I have had no luck.

Thank you for you time.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
djtrickeeAug-15-07 02:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26628, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-15-07 02:43 PM by djtrickee

Originally posted by BDubuc412
I have fallen in love for a couple years now, with right-hand driven cars. I was just wondering if their are conversion kits made for my car, and if so, where can I find them. I have a 1999 Eclipse GS. Please respond, I have been searching for so long on finding some, but I have had no luck. Thank you for you time.

Yes there are conversion kits available. Send $19.95 to me and I will show you how to complete this conversion. PM me for pics and paypal info.

EDIT: Here are some pics of the cars we have converted!!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleklipse97Aug-15-07 02:37 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#26629, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by BDubuc412 I have fallen in love for a couple years now, with right-hand driven cars. I was just wondering if their are conversion kits made for my car, and if so, where can I find them. I have a 1999 Eclipse GS. Please respond, I have been searching for so long on finding some, but I have had no luck. Thank you for you time.
Yes there are conversion kits available. Send $19.95 to me and I will show you how to complete this conversion. PM me for pics and paypal info.

hahahaha it's been a loooonggggg time since we've seen this.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Nine5eclipse03Aug-15-07 02:42 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#26630, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 0

[div class="dcquote"][i][b]Originally posted by
BDubuc412[/i][/b]
I have fallen in love for a couple years now, with right-hand
driven cars.  I was just wondering if their are conversion
kits made for my car, and if so, where can I find them.  I
have a 1999 Eclipse GS.    Please respond, I have been
searching for so long on finding some, but I have had no luck.
 Thank you for you time.
[/div]

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later :puke
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

EvMan2345Aug-15-07 02:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#26631, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 3
Aug-15-07 02:47 PM by EvMan2345

DJ- Payment sent through paypal! Please send me the info ASAP! Thanks!

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

HedgeAug-15-07 02:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
#26632, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 3

I have the same radio that car #3 has haha.

Thank you mobil one for rust proofing my driveway.

djtrickeeAug-15-07 03:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#26633, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-15-07 03:44 PM by djtrickee

Originally posted by Hedge
I have the same radio that car #3 has haha.

I doubt it. We had to do the JDM conversion on that radio to get it to work with the right-hand drive center console. Same with the gauges.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

HedgeAug-15-07 03:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
#26634, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 6

ive done the swap myself, id take pictures but i dont have my camera here. I might have a picture of the interior somewhere that i could post, but i doubt it.

Thank you mobil one for rust proofing my driveway.

hazardeclipseAug-15-07 04:01 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#26635, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 7

after you do the right hand drive conversion hit up thedawg for his 4g63 conversion kit. That would be sweet.

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

totaleklipse97Aug-15-07 04:23 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#26636, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by hazardeclipse
after you do the right hand drive conversion hit up thedawg for his 4g63 conversion kit. That would be sweet.

Holy carp.. I haven't seen Dan around in a LONG time!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

nFiniteGS-TAug-15-07 05:17 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2007
17 posts,
#26637, "RE: Right-Hand Driving?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by hazardeclipse

I thought doing the RHD Conversion completely switches everything over... so wouldn't that mean that a 4G63 should drop right in?

If only DSM's were Jap Cars!

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #26627 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic