Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19894
View in threaded mode

Subject: "world of warcraft" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
shybuckJan-12-07 07:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19894, "world of warcraft"

anyone here still playing?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
ChamukoJan-12-07 08:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19896, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 0

sometimes

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

foggy45Jan-12-07 08:34 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#19897, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 1

yes! like a crack addict
pre ordered the expansion and geting it at midnight, even taking time off work to play.

/cry
yeah its sad, but so is having my eclipse in 1000+ pieces across 2 garages and no parts because my order is still @#%@#$^% "Processing"

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Jan-12-07 10:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#19900, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 2

i've never played it but my brother does. all i have to say is the southpark parody of it is friggin hilarious

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

soulcontrollerJan-12-07 12:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#19905, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 3

i stopped playing when i got 5 pieces of my tier 3. this is after i made rank 13. it was taking up too much of my life.

dsmmythJan-12-07 01:36 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#19908, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 4

I played it at my friend's house and he's level 15 in about two weeks, lol.

I, personally, play Guild Wars.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-12-07 02:50 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#19909, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 5

How is it? I have eyeballed it several times at the store but never tried it. Ever since I conquered Diablo 2 i have been wanting to try another Blizzard game. Revanant is a fun one as well if you like Diablo.

Terry

kain_99gsJan-12-07 03:03 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#19910, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 6
Jan-12-07 03:07 PM by kain_99gs

It is the game that ends all MMO's. It is probablly one of the most addicting games you will ever play. I think the statistics are something close to 40% of it's playerbase are considered addicted. Which means of it's 7million+ monthly subscribers, 40% of those are hooked.

IT is worse then crack.

Last year i played from Jan-May and logged in 970 hours (I work fulltime too, and have a fiance). I stopped playing because we had our son.

Then just about 3 weeks ago, my fiance's mom was here and I decided to install and play. Basically I just fell right back into the groove. I had to quit a week ago, just because I knew if I didn't, it would be bad (since I only get around 4 hours of sleep as it is).

For those that are single, or don't have kids, I recommend it. It is an amazing adventure, extremely social, and it never ends. That is the bad part. It is a huge effing time sink. Like a whirlpool of your life clock.

It's all about the loot, and trying to be the best. Which you will never be, but you don't care so you keep playing.

I talk about the game with other people almost on a daily basis still.

Oh yeah, the Southpark parody was pretty awesome. I was lollerskating.

http://talontimes.blogspot.com

99gs
95TSI

dsmmythJan-12-07 03:05 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#19911, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by kain_99gs
It is the game that ends all MMO's. It is probablly one of the most addicting games you will ever play. I think the statistics are something close to 40% of it's playerbase are considered addicted. Which means of it's 7million+ monthly subscribers, 40% of those are hooked. IT is worse then crack. Last year i played from Jan-May and logged in 970 hours (I work fulltime too, and have a fiance). I stopped playing because we had our son. Then just about 3 weeks ago, my fiance's mom was here and I decided to install and play. Basically I just fell right back into the groove. I had to quit a week ago, just because I knew if I didn't, it would be bad. For those that are single, or don't have kids, I recommend it. It is an amazing adventure, extremely social, and it never ends. That is the bad part. It is a huge effing time sink. Like a whirlpool of your life clock. I talk about the game with other people almost on a daily basis still. Oh yeah, the Southpark parody was pretty awesome. I was lollerskating. http://talontimes.blogspot.com 99gs 95TSI

Best summary ever. That's why I don't play it, lol.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

ModeratorxcasbonxJan-12-07 07:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#19916, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 8

I still play Diablo I.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

hazardeclipseJan-12-07 08:27 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#19917, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 9

hell yes. i still play diablo 2. never played diablo 1 tho... hmm...

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19894 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic