Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #962
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My old GS made it into a "DSM" video." 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJeff_99gsJan-11-06 10:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#962, "My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."

This is really weird. I searched on Google videos for "DSM" and the first one I found was this DSM compilation. What do I see in one of the first segments of the video? ME! The first time I was at the track, back in the 16 second non-turbo days. I thought it was pretty funny.

(I am in the barcelona red pearl eclipse racing the white grand am.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7390797198031439891&q=DSM

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Dualgen2Jan-12-06 02:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#965, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 0

Ricer.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sonikbewmJan-12-06 03:47 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#968, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 1

The very end of that video made me laugh. "Thank you DSM for giving us 10 years of dominance on the streets." Before I threw thousands of dollars into my 2g, I wasn't dominating anything.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Moderatorcs82685Jan-12-06 05:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#974, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 2

i thought the funniest part was the race right after you where the dsm chased down and passed the honda like it wasn't moving, overall real good video

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

dsmmythJan-12-06 06:21 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#979, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 3

So you're the car with the chrome circles for rims with little slots for air?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Weezle745Jan-12-06 07:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#984, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 4

WHY is almost every single DSM video made with a Linkin Park song playing in the background???

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Max-EclipseJan-12-06 07:55 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#985, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Weezle745
WHY is almost every single DSM video made with a Linkin Park song playing in the background???

The best music for the best cars.

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

9597ShadowClipseJan-12-06 08:23 AM
Member since Aug 01st 2005
23 posts,
#987, "RE: My old GS made it into a"
In response to Reply # 6
Jan-12-06 08:35 AM by 9597ShadowClipse

Not to hate or anything... But at 1:03 in that video, the clip with the Stealth, after the clip cuts out in this video... That Stealth pulls HARD on the DSM. Good video still. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

http://www.spintime.org/beck/dodge%20stealth%20tt%20vs%20eagle%20talon%20tsi.mpeg"

-Beck

95_ESi_PersonJan-12-06 08:35 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#988, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by 9597ShadowClipse
Not to hate or anything... But at 1:03 in that video, the clip with the Stealth, after the clip cuts out in this video... That Stealth pulls HARD on the DSM. Good video still. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

i've seen that one.

"this is only a 4-banger"

totaleclipse_05Jan-12-06 08:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#989, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 8

Not a bad video imo.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

TeamJeff_99gsJan-12-06 10:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#997, "RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by dsmmyth
So you're the car with the chrome circles for rims with little slots for air?

Yup! That's me.

They are not chrome though. And I run 12's on those circles. Got a problem with that?

Here is a good shot of them:

And another:

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #962 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic