Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9602
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
burntheblobsMay-20-06 06:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9602, "Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
May-20-06 06:42 PM by burntheblobs

Its got the blink-182 catchiness with a LOT more depth. Great shit. Definitely check out the two music videos they have out if you haven't heard them. And they have their entire album on myspace. I'm pretty sure the new album is a concept album because the two videos they have follow a storyline. I love concept albums for some reason.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
EclipseSixMay-20-06 06:40 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9604, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 0

saw them on the new release list at billboard.com so i downloaded some, the two songs i listened to i really liked, i'm downloading some more.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

optikalMay-20-06 06:54 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#9605, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 1

how many more bands are gonna spawn from blink 182?

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

EclipseSixMay-20-06 07:44 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#9606, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 2

at least 173 more

dsmmythMay-21-06 03:47 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#9612, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 3

Yea, I heard of them.

Tom Delonge just won't die.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

blckeclipse95May-22-06 02:44 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
389 posts,
#9657, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 4

Had their cd on pre-order before it came out. Should be coming to me soon, shipping sucks coming to Japan. But Tom is saying this is his next band. He plans on staying with them and making a new career with them. But I wouldn't mind see Travis come out with a band though. Very talented man at the drums.

USMC Semper Fi

sonikbewmMay-22-06 02:55 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#9658, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 5

Yeah...I downloaded the CD a while ago.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Weezle745May-22-06 05:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#9668, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 6

I thought they WERE blink-182 the first time I heard them.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

cc8ballaMay-23-06 05:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#9686, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 7

Just dl'd the CD tonight. Probably my favorite works from Tom DeLonge. A little better than his last side project, Box Car Racer. Excellent shit.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Hult250RMay-23-06 05:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#9687, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by optikal
how many more bands are gonna spawn from blink 182?

Too Many

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

nappyjimMay-24-06 05:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#9702, "RE: Woah, you guys heard Angels and Airwaves?"
In response to Reply # 9

Why did Blink 182 break up in the first place?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9602 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic