Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6580
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Check out this widebody" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclpsmoneypit95Mar-30-06 03:28 PM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6580, "Check out this widebody"

Looks pretty badass except for the altezza's. It's even signed by Chip Foose.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2292812

That blue car got me boobies once

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ModeratormicyekMar-30-06 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6581, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-30-06 04:08 PM by micyek

it's hideous and absolutely insane at the same time. I'm so confused. LOL

I hate that body kit, quwees or whatever...but all the other work is sick. Somebody is just plain crazy with the air brush. Click the civic link. Not my style, but that person is an artist IMO.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeMar-30-06 04:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#6582, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclpsmoneypit95
Looks pretty badass except for the altezza's. It's even signed by Chip Foose. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2292812

Yuck!! wtf. why do people have to do that to their cars. that is the ugliest body kit on the face of the planet. plus the dash and interior is hideous. Where are the gauges? Could he make the shifter any taller?

B-Fugly!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

CopperEclipse96Mar-30-06 04:54 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#6584, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by eclpsmoneypit95 Looks pretty badass except for the altezza's. It's even signed by Chip Foose. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2292812
Yuck!! wtf. why do people have to do that to their cars. that is the ugliest body kit on the face of the planet. plus the dash and interior is hideous. Where are the gauges? Could he make the shifter any taller? B-Fugly!

i think a stock 97-99 eclipse with the turbo wing looks a bajillion times better than that.

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

BumpinTalonMar-30-06 05:33 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#6586, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 3

I am diggin the widebody look without the spoiler! but all that carbon fiber stuff kills it. plus the front is... a mess.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

95_ESi_PersonMar-30-06 06:26 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6588, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
the front is... a mess.

It looks like all front bumpers ever made for this car all pieced together into one.

I almost vommited out of revulsion.

EclipseSixMar-30-06 07:30 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#6590, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 5

wow, you guys are so harsh, its a show car, they're not tuner cars at all, even tho according to the page I believe it has the go to match the show.

The workmanship and originality is insane. The thing that the speakers and tvs are mounted in the back is fucking godly insane, that car is one of the coolest eclipse's I have seen. Would I drive it? Hell no, cuz its not even really a car anymore, its a work of art. Granted art is subjective, but damn

95_ESi_PersonMar-30-06 08:11 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6591, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by EclipseSix
wow, you guys are so harsh, its a show car, they're not tuner cars at all, even tho according to the page I believe it has the go to match the show. The workmanship and originality is insane. The thing that the speakers and tvs are mounted in the back is fucking godly insane, that car is one of the coolest eclipse's I have seen. Would I drive it? Hell no, cuz its not even really a car anymore, its a work of art. Granted art is subjective, but damn

True, but I wouldn't be caught dead standing next to it.

I'm not a "show car" person anyway, I like the stock look. It may be all for show purposes, but come on, that's just plain ugly. I don't care if a million hours were put into it, ugly is ugly.

WIDECLIPSEMar-31-06 03:29 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#6595, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 7

C'mon guys, you don't really mean that body kit is ugly....I think it was well designed and fits nicely. With a little work someone can make their car look decent with the same kit. I know there are good deals out there too on one of the original kits. Not some knock off cheap crap that isn't going to fit right.

(Check sig)

-Roman

DanKidMar-31-06 03:39 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#6596, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-31-06 03:39 AM by DanKid

Originally posted by EclipseSix
wow, you guys are so harsh, its a show car, they're not tuner cars at all, even tho according to the page I believe it has the go to match the show. The workmanship and originality is insane. The thing that the speakers and tvs are mounted in the back is fucking godly insane, that car is one of the coolest eclipse's I have seen. Would I drive it? Hell no, cuz its not even really a car anymore, its a work of art. Granted art is subjective, but damn

I definately agree with everything you said. It's a "show car". I like all the work done to the car from an artistic point of view. But the only thing that didn't match well on the car was the interior. The dashboard reminded me of the old 1950 cars.

EclipseRSTMar-31-06 04:16 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#6598, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 9

Now that's a big trophy.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6580 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic