Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #44268
View in threaded mode

Subject: "take a guess" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
420agreenvilleSCMay-13-10 02:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44268, "take a guess"

many ppl think they know 2gnt parts...lets play, name that part! Can you guess?

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
whtclipse98May-13-10 02:07 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44269, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 0

Makes me think its a foam reproduction of the bottom piece of the steering column.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GMay-13-10 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#44270, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 1

It's the padding that goes in the lower portion of the steering column cover. It's there to prevent your knees from being smashed to dust on the steering column in the case of a front impact.

It comes as part of the lower cover assembly, you can see it in caps
http://www.2gnt.com/CAPS/main37/main37sub020.html

Part callout 45142

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratortekleinMay-13-10 04:23 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#44271, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
It's the padding that goes in the lower portion of the steering column cover. It's there to prevent your knees from being smashed to dust on the steering column in the case of a front impact. It comes as part of the lower cover assembly, you can see it in caps http://www.2gnt.com/CAPS/main37/main37sub020.html Part callout 45142

Oh, so maybe I should put it back in then.

RoninEclipse2GMay-13-10 05:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#44272, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by teklein
Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G It's the padding that goes in the lower portion of the steering column cover. It's there to prevent your knees from being smashed to dust on the steering column in the case of a front impact. It comes as part of the lower cover assembly, you can see it in caps http://www.2gnt.com/CAPS/main37/main37sub020.html Part callout 45142

Is that why mikey has it out trying to confuse us?

Erik P.
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...

420agreenvilleSCMay-13-10 05:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#44273, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 4

damn you all lol

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

RoninEclipse2GMay-13-10 06:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#44276, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
damn you all lol

Not my fault you picked an easy one.

Erik P.

ModeratortekleinMay-13-10 06:35 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#44277, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Originally posted by teklein
Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G It's the padding that goes in the lower portion of the steering column cover. It's there to prevent your knees from being smashed to dust on the steering column in the case of a front impact. It comes as part of the lower cover assembly, you can see it in caps http://www.2gnt.com/CAPS/main37/main37sub020.html Part callout 45142
Is that why mikey has it out trying to confuse us?

Haha.

I pulled it out when putting on my Momo wheel

420agreenvilleSCMay-13-10 06:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#44278, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 7

stay tuned for next weeks challenge!

djtrickeeMay-13-10 07:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#44279, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
damn you all lol

Way to easy. I will post up something that no one will get on saturday that comes standard on EVERY 2gnt. 50 bucks to whoever gets it right...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

ezMay-13-10 07:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#44280, "RE: take a guess"
In response to Reply # 8

That was easy!

BTW, I doubt that thing would reduce the severity of a knee impact in the slightest. I've seen some with the consistency of a rock. All it does is add weight IMO to make the column feel more solid, kind of like the metal backing they put into our glove compartments - so of course I removed it hehe.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #44268 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic