Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #43784
View in threaded mode

Subject: "R.I.P......." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
lild14Mar-22-10 01:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43784, "R.I.P......."

America, 1776-2010

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Slo2gMar-21-10 11:41 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43785, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 0

lol thats all you can say to something like this.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

97AllMtrMar-22-10 01:37 AM
Member since Jul 20th 2007
175 posts,
#43786, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah, even though people not having health care is just another reason why this country is broke.

740 turbo brickMar-22-10 03:24 AM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#43787, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 2

I must have missed something big, what happened?

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

97AllMtrMar-22-10 04:03 AM
Member since Jul 20th 2007
175 posts,
#43788, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-22-10 04:08 AM by 97AllMtr

Originally posted by 740 turbo brick
I must have missed something big, what happened?

For the first time, in quite some time, a president actually did something he said he was going to do that's actaully good for the people. Passed the health care bill. We actually get an intelligent president this time and he gets more shit than the dumb redneck administration that got this country in the mess it's in now............But it's Obamas fault.......lol

ModeratortekleinMar-22-10 04:57 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#43790, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by 97AllMtr
Originally posted by 740 turbo brick I must have missed something big, what happened?
For the first time, in quite some time, a president actually did something he said he was going to do that's actaully good for the people. Passed the health care bill. We actually get an intelligent president this time and he gets more shit than the dumb redneck administration that got this country in the mess it's in now............But it's Obamas fault.......lol

Really?

Welcome to the USSR.

Also, best picture I have seen in quite a while.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-22-10 07:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#43793, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by 97AllMtr
Originally posted by 740 turbo brick I must have missed something big, what happened?

How is this good for the people? All it is going to do is steal money from my pocket to pay for some undeserving person to get free healthcare. This is $900 BILLION dollars we DON'T HAVE.

Those of us that actually WORK FOR A LIVING have the right to be selfish with our money - it's OUR MONEY. I don't care if you're indigent and dying of cancer, ITS NOT MY PROBLEM. You had the same opportunities I did. Too bad.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

whtclipse98Mar-22-10 08:08 AM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
#43795, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 6

What about the single mom who has two kids that works multiple part time jobs because the economy sucks and that the dead beat dad ditched out on paying. Does she fall into that category? Or would you like to consider the person who had health insurance but because they got cancer and have had regular treatment, their insurance company has decided to drop them. Do they fall into that category?

I do understand the fact that the government is taking away from people who are getting health care but always keep in mind, you are expendable to your company. I busted my ass for 10 years in my previous job and spent close to 70 hours a week 6 days a week for my company and last year, I was let go because I made a simple mistake. YOU are expendable. So before you start bitching about how free health care is gonna kill the country, consider this, we were already dying, we just didn't know it.

UberingramMar-22-10 11:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#43796, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-22-10 11:12 AM by Uberingram

Originally posted by whtclipse98
WORDS WORDS WORDS.

Whine, cry, piss and moan all you want. Not my fucking problem. I grew up on fucking food stamps, soup kitchens and hand me down clothes from 3rd generation Factory2U buyers. I busted my ass and have good health care because of it. Like Dino said, that 2 kid single mom had every opportunity I did and now I have to pay MORE money because she couldn't keep her legs shut?

And do you think my employer gives a shit about this? Do you think I'm going to see a cost-of-living increase in my pay. Not bloody fucking likely.

Fuck you.

Edit: You know what? Take my money to pay the deficit. Take my money to fix the housing crash. Take my money to get this country back on its feet. Take my money to pay for Enrique Joe Blow's unemployed head cold? Sure, if we had the money to pay for it. We don't. My house is worth 80k less than it was 2 years ago. HOW ABOUT WE FIX THAT FIRST?! There are 4 empty shuttered out bank buildings surrounding the grocery story I go to. HOW ABOUT WE FIX THAT WHILE WE'RE AT IT?! Oh no, taxing the fuck out of us that don't fucking fail at life to "help" those that do should be our first priority. Right. Fuck you again.

Dear 2 kid single mom, GTFO.

RoninEclipse2GMar-22-10 11:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#43797, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 8

I'd say that I'm moving to Canada, but their healthcare system is just as fucked as ours is going to be.

What really pisses me off is that they just passed a 1000+ page piece of legislation that not a SINGLE member of either house has actually read in it's entirety.

Welcome to the next big economy fucker.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

dsmracr420aMar-22-10 12:55 PM
Member since Oct 16th 2006
64 posts,
#43798, "RE: R.I.P......."
In response to Reply # 5
Mar-22-10 02:04 PM by dsmracr420a

Originally posted by teklein
Really? Welcome to the USSR. Also, best picture I have seen in quite a while.

Obama's "change".

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #43784 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic