Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #42667
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Call of Duty MW2" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
barza21Dec-21-09 05:15 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42667, "Call of Duty MW2"

This is for the xbox 360 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 owners. I am wondering how many of 2gnt'ers would be interested in getting together one day and playing online, just for fun. Let me know, that way we can get a day going that would work for everybody! This would be a good way to strenghten this community and kick some behind! Hope to hear from you guys.

Oscar

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
red95eclipseDec-21-09 05:39 PM
Member since Oct 07th 2008
59 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42668, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 0

I play this game all the time, I would be down for this.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

whtclipse98Dec-21-09 10:52 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
#42672, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm down too.

420agreenvilleSCDec-21-09 10:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#42673, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 2

barza, i joined a random game you were in last night and shot you in the back

btw, tim is the MASTER at this game. i'm in

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Boosted_Talon98Dec-22-09 01:49 AM
Member since Mar 05th 2009
85 posts,
#42675, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 3

DOWNNNNNNNN like the economy

Banned

ModeratorxcasbonxDec-22-09 07:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#42678, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm in, just come up with the time and I'll be there. BTW I added some of you to XBL recently. Mainly Haz, Tim, Barza, Fallen. I haven't added you yet Mikey cuz I wasn't sure if that was your profile I saw in Tim's friend list.

For those who haven't found me, gamertag is the same as my username here.

I contributed to the Wiki.

ModeratortekleinDec-22-09 08:34 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#42679, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
barza, i joined a random game you were in last night and shot you in the back btw, tim is the MASTER at this game. i'm in

Lol, Tim is pretty hardcore

barza21Dec-22-09 01:21 PM
313 posts,
#42680, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 3
Dec-22-09 01:23 PM by barza21

If you guys could send me a friend request through xbox, that way I can add you guys and get everything going... my xbox user name is: BARZA21

barza21Dec-22-09 01:22 PM
313 posts,
#42681, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
barza, i joined a random game you were in last night and shot you in the back btw, tim is the MASTER at this game. i'm in

LOL, I knew I saw your name!!! I just wasnt sure!

It's nice to see everybody is down, I will post a day up later today letting you guys know a pottential day and see if it works for everybody.

thanks for the responses

barza21Dec-22-09 03:46 PM
313 posts,
#42682, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 0

Ok gentlemen. I had time to go over dates and Tuesday december the 29th would be a good date, what do you guys think about it? Or would you gents preffer a weekend date?

I am thinking we would meet around 6pm or something like that, let me know your thoughts.

Oscar

420agreenvilleSCDec-22-09 04:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#42683, "RE: Call of Duty MW2"
In response to Reply # 9

29th is fine for me. i vote for 9pm or later though

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #42667 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic