Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #37446
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
VendorHRCDec-18-08 12:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37446, "Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"

How is everyone doing?

I wanted to stop by and let you know we are having a killer sale at hahnracecraft.com for you guys and gals this week, and to say HI!

So, fill me in...what's new and exciting in this world?

Bill Hahn Jr.
98 RS Turbo: 10.87 @ 136 MPH
HRC Stage V with N20
Nation's Fastest Street FWD 2G DSM
www.turbosystem.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ModeratormicyekDec-18-08 06:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37452, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 0

Repost

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=announcement&id=49

Are you burning off your remaining 2gnt inventory or just giving a smoking deal?

Good to see you around again Bill.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-18-08 07:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#37457, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome back Bill!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratorxcasbonxDec-18-08 08:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#37459, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks for the holiday sale! This definitely gives our members a great chance to pickup something they could use.

...and thanks for stopping in and giving a shout.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Moderatorcs82685Dec-18-08 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#37460, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by HRC
So, fill me in...what's new and exciting in this world?

There's a few people who will be gunning to beat that best time of yours this season

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

VendorHRCDec-19-08 09:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
#37485, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by micyek
Repost http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=announcement&id=49 Are you burning off your remaining 2gnt inventory or just giving a smoking deal? Good to see you around again Bill.

Hey!

No, we are not closing out anything, just spreading the love

Bill Hahn Jr.
HRC Stage V with N20
www.turbosystem.com

VendorHRCDec-19-08 09:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
#37486, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-19-08 09:56 AM by HRC

Originally posted by cs82685
Originally posted by HRC So, fill me in...what's new and exciting in this world?
There's a few people who will be gunning to beat that best time of yours this season

I think that's awesome. To think that when I started this all waaaay back in 1998, some DSM industry experts told me i had "rocks in my head" for pursuing this engine, and that "I would be sorry". I am SO glad I am not easily swayed by the opinions of others!

What a fun journey it's been, and what a worthy car the 420A DSM has proven to be. My 98 RS remains one of my most enjoyed cars ever. It will be an honor to see the flame be passed on to the next deserving champ!

Bill Hahn Jr.
HRC Stage V with N20
www.turbosystem.com

TeamDR1665Dec-19-08 11:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#37487, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 5

Remember, back in 2005, when it was raining and we all took shelter in the HRC trailer while Bill turned kiddies in the mud on the 3-wheeler?

That was awesome.

ModeratorbullettdsmDec-19-08 01:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#37492, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 7

Bill, if you're still on the thread, I would love to hear about lifting heads above 400whp. Its been a consideration in my head for a bit. Your experiences and opinion would be great fodder for my mind.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Hult250RDec-22-08 09:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#37552, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by DR1665
Remember, back in 2005, when it was raining and we all took shelter in the HRC trailer while Bill turned kiddies in the mud on the 3-wheeler? That was awesome.

Yes, Yes i do...
(And actually I think it was '04)

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Flipboi89Dec-22-08 10:53 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37555, "RE: Hi there! Bill Hahn Jr. here"
In response to Reply # 9

Woah its the infamous bill jr lol. Im too broke to buy any parts now.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #37446 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic