Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2489
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Newbie sayin hi" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
DSM FemmeFeb-05-06 04:23 PM
Member since Feb 05th 2006
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2489, "Newbie sayin hi"

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself...Linda from south FL. I heard about this place from some people at miamidsm, and wanted to check it out since I just bought a spare 420A engine which I'll be building shortly (for boost.) I'm sure I'll have a lot of tech questions for you guys, b/c I'm looking for educated advice

my car domain if anyone's interested: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2044591

http://www.myspace.com/weaselette

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
joeck76Feb-05-06 04:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2490, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 0

whats up and welcome

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

shazow1969Feb-05-06 04:45 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
466 posts,
#2492, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome to the family. Love the R33 front end on your car. You should add the 2gnt group to your myspace the URL is http://groups.myspace.com/2gntDSM . Once again welcome to the board.

-Kevin

01 Blazer LS 4.3/5spd dropped and clean DD
88 Camaro RS 361 CID with a 6spd and a bar 10 second street car on motor.

totaleklipse97Feb-05-06 04:56 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#2494, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by shazow1969
Welcome to the family. Love the R33 front end on your car. You should add the 2gnt group to your myspace the URL is http://groups.myspace.com/2gntDSM . Once again welcome to the board. -Kevin

LOL.. whoring out my goup i see Now start posting in it you fools!

BTW.. welcome to the board.. read the tech sections.. that's why we are here!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

BlizareFeb-05-06 05:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#2500, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 3

Welcome, nice to see more girls around

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

injendsmFeb-05-06 06:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#2501, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 4
Feb-05-06 06:05 PM by injendsm

welcome. where in sofla are you from?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-05-06 06:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#2502, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 5

welcome.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Weezle745Feb-05-06 06:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2503, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 6

Hi Linda!

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

dsmmythFeb-05-06 06:21 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#2504, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 7

Hello.

Prepare yourself for online worship from other male members.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

jsupetranFeb-05-06 06:26 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#2505, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Hello. Prepare yourself for online worship from other male members.

hey!

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

Ryan97EclipseRSFeb-05-06 06:29 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
135 posts,
#2506, "RE: Newbie sayin hi"
In response to Reply # 8

lol, meh it's a give-in. Any girl classy enough to mod out an eclipse has gotta be good lookin'. Welcome to the boards, you'll find alot of useful info here!

///97 Eclipse GS\\\
-Greddy Header-Greddy Evo Catback-AEM Short Ram-3 Angle, P&P (AMM Work)-B&M short Shifter-Symborski Kit-

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2489 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic