Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2440
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
DanKidFeb-04-06 03:49 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2440, "Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/audi-a3-crash-p1.php?fromrelated=

Sorry if it's a repost but my buddy sent me this link. Don't forget to scroll on top and check out all 14 pics. I think the craziest is the engine shot.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Dualgen2Feb-04-06 08:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2449, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 0

WOW. Can't imagine what the people must of looked like. So the engine flew out of the car? Never seen a car look like that after an accident.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BumpinTalonFeb-04-06 09:25 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#2453, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 1

I think its a write-off.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

eclpsmoneypit95Feb-05-06 04:59 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
#2464, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 2

The picture of the speedometer shows it stuck at 80mph. Do you think thats accurate of how fast they were going or just some random number?

That blue car got me boobies once

RSClipse9d7Feb-05-06 09:04 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#2473, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 3

I was thinking the same thing about the speedo. I have no idea if that is an accurate measure of speed or not. That is pretty crazy, I'm suprised there isn't any blood in the pictures.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

thedawgFeb-05-06 09:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#2474, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 4
Feb-05-06 09:30 AM by thedawg

Really old repost.

No blood because the occupants were ejected prior to contact with final tree. Everyone in the vehicle died.

White sheets are covering the bodies.

eclpsmoneypit95Feb-05-06 10:21 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
#2476, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 5

Well, that confirms my suspicions about the blankets...

That blue car got me boobies once

reevesoFeb-05-06 04:38 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#2491, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 6

the speedo is at a tad over 90mph not 80...and did any1 notice that in the URL it contains the word "funny"?

95_ESi_PersonFeb-05-06 08:14 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#2535, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by reeveso
the speedo is at a tad over 90mph not 80...and did any1 notice that in the URL it contains the word "funny"?

Not funny. That's sad. Maybe there was a problem with the car resulting in the throttle being stuck (I know that mine has stuck at WOT on a few occasions, the reason why I removed my carpet).

If some kid was just showboating, sad as it may be, it does deserve a Darwin Award.

TeamDR1665Feb-05-06 08:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#2536, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 8

The first thing I thought, when I saw the pictures, was, "Hey. Didn't Evan post up pics like this when he thrashed the Integra?"

whodatt1Feb-06-06 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#2556, "RE: Wrecked Audi A3 Turbo"
In response to Reply # 9

outch.
no skid marks, slide marks, car probably off the ground?

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2440 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic