Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24179
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My new baby! 56K DIAF!" Previous topic | Next topic
Nine5eclipse03May-13-07 12:46 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24179, "My new baby! 56K DIAF!"

Picked her up friday from the dealership. Loooove it

Should have taken a picture when it was at 3.0 miles

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-13-07 02:24 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24182, "RE: My new baby! 56K DIAF!"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice feeling buying a brand new bike isnt it? I have been half temped to buy another R-6 but for some reason I dont. I guess I would get way to much grief from close friends with the harley tats on my back. Perhaps its the Ducati I want that stops me...no idea.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lild14May-13-07 03:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#24184, "RE: My new baby! 56K DIAF!"
In response to Reply # 1

ohhh i say...2 weeks then youll get tired of it and want a 1000 hehe jk man have fun with it, ride safe!

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

Nine5eclipse03May-14-07 05:28 AM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#24203, "RE: My new baby! 56K DIAF!"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah, it feels great owning something brand new, with a warranty.. Today i have to take it back for the 2nd time though. The first time was the 2nd day, the valve cover gasket was pinched, causing it to have a pretty nasty oil leak. Yesterday, while riding around, the idle would vary between 500(too low), to 3800(screaming) so i was on my way home to park it, and it died at a stop light.

Pushing a 400lb bike uphill 6 blocks is no fun... I'm telling them today, that this is the last time i'm bringing it in. Next time it messes up, they can come pick it up, and give me my money back, i'll take my business elsewhere. This is rediculous.

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24179 Previous topic | Next topic