Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24028
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Who lives in Texas?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Dave_FLMay-09-07 04:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24028, "Who lives in Texas?"

Moved to Dallas from Florida about 5-6 months ago and was wondering who all lives out here. I know Kaptain Mike lives in Houston. Anyone else?

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
dsmmythMay-09-07 05:08 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24029, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 0

I go to school at UTA, and currently live in Arlington.

But this summer, I'm moving back in with my parents (near Waco). :\

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lild14May-09-07 05:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#24030, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 1

RGV here, mcallen to be exact.

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

blcktalipseMay-09-07 06:26 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2003
1067 posts,
#24031, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by lild14

i used to

totaleclipse_05May-09-07 07:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#24034, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by lild14

My grandparents live in Pharr, closeby there.

I lived in Houston for about a year to attend college. Dino lives there also.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

saikouMay-09-07 11:13 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#24042, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 4

I live right in between Fort Worth & Dallas, in Euless.
Houston sucks, so does Arlington.

totaleklipse97May-09-07 12:41 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#24045, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 5

Holy crap... where did you come from? I haven't seen you on here in almost a year! I'm pretty sure Dino and Thura still live around Houston. What have you been up to dude?

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

noboostMay-09-07 01:34 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2007
6 posts,
#24047, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 0

lild14May-09-07 01:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#24048, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
Originally posted by lild14 RGV here, mcallen to be exact.
My grandparents live in Pharr, closeby there. I lived in Houston for about a year to attend college. Dino lives there also.

yea pharr aint too far from me. sorry just had to do it

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

96eclipse2nrMay-09-07 05:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#24062, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 7

^^ just jealous

i live in amarillo. i think koji (sakio) is the only one in DFW on 2gnt. but he no longer owns a 2gnt either. my parents live north of there around wichita falls, and my grandparents live in north dallas. most 2gnt'ers in texas are in either houston or SA

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

MalenkoMay-10-07 10:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#24087, "RE: Who lives in Texas?"
In response to Reply # 9

I used to live in San Antonio, that count?

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24028 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic