Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #23909
View in threaded mode

Subject: "show your ink" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
96eclipse2nrMay-06-07 12:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23909, "show your ink"
May-06-07 12:43 PM by 96eclipse2nr

alright, well i had my 2nd one done on thursday and its almost healed up. here are my 2, post up yours

my first

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
96eclipse2nrMay-06-07 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23910, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 0

2nd

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lild14May-06-07 02:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#23917, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 1

reads Death Life and Faith all in one

you see life here, turn it upside down you'll see death and faith in the middle of death

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

grainMay-06-07 04:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#23921, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 2

edxmonMay-07-07 07:26 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#23938, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 3
May-07-07 07:26 AM by edxmon

Just got new cartridges

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

QC DSM ESiTMay-08-07 04:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#24016, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 4

I've wanted to get a tattoo of my Talon on my chest ever since it's unfortunate accident. I just need to find a good Tattoo place that does really good tattoos from pictures.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

CarbonFiberRSTMay-08-07 06:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#24018, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
I've wanted to get a tattoo of my Talon on my chest ever since it's unfortunate accident. I just need to find a good Tattoo place that does really good tattoos from pictures.

Are you sure? That'll be about as cool as this:

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

kain_99gsMay-08-07 06:46 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#24020, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 6

lmfao, is that a cavalier

dsmmythMay-08-07 08:40 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#24023, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT I've wanted to get a tattoo of my Talon on my chest ever since it's unfortunate accident. I just need to find a good Tattoo place that does really good tattoos from pictures.

I would cry if I was stuck with that my whole life.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

edxmonMay-09-07 07:27 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#24033, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT I've wanted to get a tattoo of my Talon on my chest ever since it's unfortunate accident. I just need to find a good Tattoo place that does really good tattoos from pictures.

The car or the tatoo?

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-09-07 08:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#24035, "RE: show your ink"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by dsmmyth

Which is why I don't have a tattoo yet.

Personally I'm into the entire arm tattoo thing. If I could get a tattoo that would only last 5 years my entire arm and some back would be covered in it.

I'm probably a bit weird but whatever.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #23909 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic