Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1549
View in threaded mode

Subject: "9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJeff_99gsJan-21-06 05:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1549, "9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"

I have no problem believing the planes hit the towers. Fine. What bothers me is the plane hitting the Pentagon. There is just no evidence at all that supports a plane of that size hitting that building. The 5 images that were released of the plane hitting displays what happened over the course of 4 seconds, from 17:37:19 to 17:37:23. In the first two frames, both being taken at 17:37:19 (I would guess at the very instant it turned 19 and the very instant before it turned 20), we go from absolutely nothing in frame to an explosion. So in less than a second, the plane goes from completely off screen to completely off screen again, and in the middle there somewhere over a hundred people died and thousands of gallons of fuel exploded. The hole that was left in the wall before the facade collapsed is not nearly large enough for the kind of damage that should have been made.

Now I am not usually one for conspiracy, but nothing adds up with the Pentagon being hit. I just noticed what looks like a smoke trail which enters the frame from the right on the first frame and dissipates over the course of the next 4 frames after the explosion. I circled the smoke trail in the 5 frames. It looks exactly like some sort of missle was fired at the front of the building.

What looks like a smoke trail seems to enter frame the same second that the explosion occurs.

Smoke trail is now longer, reaching the explosion. Notice how it is slightly larger and more transparent, acting just as smoke would if it were following a rocket or missile.

Again, larger and more transparent. Again, the smoke is dispersing the way it normally would if following a small rocket or missle.

Once again...

The smoke now hangs in the air.

And then the whole thing again for comparison.

Tell me that doesn't look exactly like a missile or rocket being fired at the Pentagon.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
grainJan-21-06 06:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1550, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 0

it is inda odd, cause i work at an airport, and after the engines fire up, they dont smoke. at all. so thats kinda odd that theres a trail of smoke. then again the engines were most likey maxxed out. who knows.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJeff_99gsJan-21-06 06:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#1551, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 1

Yes but if you see the smoke, you should see the plane. It is impossible, even on a camera with that slow of a shutter, to make a plane the size of a 757 completely disappear. Also, the smoke trail is so close to the ground that it could not possibly be from an airplane.

However, a rocket or missile could be small enough and fly low enough to create that kind of smoke trail without being seen in those 5 frames. Plus that little gate is in the way in the only frame that would actually show a missile/rocket.

ScreaminEJan-21-06 06:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1553, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 2

Why does the date say Sept. 12th?

But I do believe something else went on there besides just a plane crashing.

TeamJeff_99gsJan-21-06 06:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#1554, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 3

I don't know why it says Sept. 12th or why it is happening at 5pm. It is the 5 frames that were released by the government as the only live footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. I take it at face value.

BlizareJan-21-06 07:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1556, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 4

I totally belive you man. The American Government IS THE ANTICHRIST as far as I am concerned

I totally think that looks EXACTLY like a missile and I wouldn't put it past Fucktard Bush to do something like that.

meh.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

iculooknJan-21-06 07:14 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
216 posts,
#1557, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 5

http://www.question911.com/
http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm

jsupetranJan-21-06 08:43 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#1558, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 6

Ok sooo why would a missile or rocket fire at the pentagon? And presumably it is ours cause if another country fired it, then it would be war (traditionaly style), and the terrorist would need some type of military aircraft to launch such a missile.

Were bodies of people in the plane that hit the pentagon recovered?

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

totaleklipse97Jan-21-06 09:02 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1559, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 7

No offense.. but why is this being brought up now? There has been no new information released in the last 5 years. (That I am aware of)
I don't care to much for a big "conspiracy" I don't care what caused those people to die.. I just feel for the people that lost their lives. That is one truth that will never be overshadowed.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

420a-TnthewerksJan-21-06 11:33 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#1564, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 8

I got this in an email the other day. There was more to it but this is the interesting part..

"This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!)"

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-22-06 12:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1565, "RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
I got this in an email the other day. There was more to it but this is the interesting part.. "This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages... The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible) Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace. (Note the verse number!)"

I heard that not too long after all that shit went down.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1549 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic