Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1771
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Web hosting" Previous topic | Next topic
Weezle745Jan-24-06 07:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1771, "Web hosting"

Hey guys, I know some of you have websites or just webspace online.

I am looking for some recommendations on who you guys use and if you are happy with their services. Thanks a lot!

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
TeamDR1665Jan-24-06 07:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1772, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 0

Powweb.
5GB/day + the usual features. The board has been up longer than I can remember it being down. Ran az2gnt $100 for a full year.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mcgyvrJan-24-06 08:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#1775, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 1

go daddy
and
hostway

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

cougar694uJan-24-06 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#1780, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 2

www.sawebhosting.com

and

www.picspace.us

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

95Eclipse302Jan-24-06 04:57 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2006
245 posts,
#1801, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 3

go daddy for domain...

personal server for me...a buddy has it for his business i get 100% free....

xtreme-tuners.net - just closed down till i re do it for eclipse and dsm..

I can host images if u need it

Thanks, Brandon

madhatter210Jan-30-06 09:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#2142, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 4

I use godaddy for all my domain and hosting needs very easy and always up.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Weezle745Jan-30-06 10:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2147, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 5

Hey if anyone is online that can help me figure out the mess I made with GoDaddy would be greatly appreciated. You can IM me at AOL = weasle745 .

I think I have two web hosting accounts set up, one is a FREE one that they give you (50MB) and its linked to my domain name that I set up, the other is the one that I paid for - 5gb storage is the one that I want to use. When I try to link it to my domain name, it says its already in use (Which it is by the 50mb space) Can someone please help me, if you are a 2gnt member that I recognize, I will give you admin name/ password and paypal you $5. Thanks.

97 Eclipse Spyder

T_KJan-30-06 11:23 AM
Member since Nov 03rd 2005
219 posts,
#2150, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 0

Hostgator worked best for me for a forum with a few hundred visitors/day.

1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: balance shafts, cruise & AC removed; 16psi, Dejon intake & UICP, ported 14b, EVOIII mani, ported 2G O2 housing, 2.5" Buschur dp to 3" Thermal exhaust, datalogger, front strut brace, prothane motor mounts

1995 Eclipse RS U-Boot; Tokico Illuminas, GSX front brakes, ST front swaybar, short shifter, CAI with K&N filter, rear disks and swaybar, front upper and rear lower strut braces, beater exterior

Weezle745Jan-30-06 12:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2156, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Weezle745
Hey if anyone is online that can help me figure out the mess I made with GoDaddy would be greatly appreciated. You can IM me at AOL = weasle745 . I think I have two web hosting accounts set up, one is a FREE one that they give you (50MB) and its linked to my domain name that I set up, the other is the one that I paid for - 5gb storage is the one that I want to use. When I try to link it to my domain name, it says its already in use (Which it is by the 50mb space) Can someone please help me, if you are a 2gnt member that I recognize, I will give you admin name/ password and paypal you $5. Thanks.

nevermind, i figured it out.

97 Eclipse Spyder

madhatter210Jan-30-06 05:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#2177, "RE: Web hosting"
In response to Reply # 8

Hey if you ever get in trouble like that again ..their phone support is awesome!! They can fix just about anything while your on the phone with them.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1771 Previous topic | Next topic